4. Golden Spark in dark

Gazelle's POV
John
.
John
.
John
.
John
.
John
.
John
.
John
.
I have heard this name before
.
John
.
John
.
That's because it's a very common name.
I know no john personally, still this name has been bothering me for at least an hour during my process of getting sleep.
I guess I have to ask Connor about who this john he is relating me to is .

Next morning started with a rush .
Because of last nights incident, almost everyone woke up late with a hint of dark rims under there eyes . Most visible rims were moms .

"Me and Sara will be leaving together . I am going to pack house and pack hospital is near . I will drop Sara on the way ." Mom said in a hurry as she is making breakfast for everyone
" ok" that's me saying while helping out mom in the kitchen in packing lunch boxes of everyone

" Ruby will take the other car and drop Eva and Bunna ." Mom said
" ok" I replied
" Rod and Ruth have the bikes to go to school .
Next month I will buy them a second hand car. they don't mention it but I know they want one" mom said
"Ok" I replied
Mom suddenly stopped cooking and turned towards me with her hands on her hips and asked "What's the matter gazelle?"
Oh no , mom always gets in our heads. We should always keep our barriers up . Last night all the pack members came with there barriers up because they know we are witches so they stayed alert. It seems like they don't like us much but mom says otherwise. It's so confusing .
"Gazelle ! Attention here " moms was waving her hands in front of me .
"Ok" I replied
" Gazelle! What's with this ok ok thing in the morning . Is something bothering you? ." Mom asked worriedly
"No" I replied
" Gazelle you are thinking too much . Take some hours off . After we all leave, go to your room and meditate okay?"mom said
"Hmmm" I replied
" Gazelle don't think too much , don't concentrate on the outside world . Don't think of anything . After few hours I will call you and tell you what work you have to do okay "mom said
" ok" I replied
I generally work under mom because I found my powers few years ago and I am still in a process of controlling them and mom helps me in doing that . She works in finding witches who are Abandoned or lost or doesn't know about them . Many witches use to come to moms old place to seek help . I have decided to help mom in this work after all mom says I can bring comfort in people's mind by talking to them . Even most evil and angry witch also calms down by talking to me . I have tried it with 2 hyper witches last year .

"Kids hurry up or we will get late on our first day " Ruby came downstairs shouting loudly.
And Sara and Bunna came down behind her . They wished good morning to us and started eating breakfast . Me , mom and Ruby joins them on the table . After some time Rod and Ruth came down and joins us . But Eva didn't came . So mom asked me to go up to get her . Eva has taken 4 th floor room where as no one else wanted any room on that floor . At first we all fought about what room we should take .there are 12 bedrooms in this building style home . There is no room on first floor only kitchen , living room ,powder room,T.V room or we call it family room and an office .There are 4 rooms each on rest of the floors. Mom , Ruby and Bunna took bedrooms on second floor . Rod, Ruth , Sara on 3rd . I also wanted to stay on 2 nd floor but when Eva signed that she wants top floor room , I joined her and moved on top floor room . It gets really tiring walking up the stairs to my room . As I reached Eva's room , I felt someone talking and voices were coming from Eva's room. As I knocked the door the voice stopped and door was opened within seconds . Eva was standing all ready to go to school . I felt like she was embarrassed about something but I didn't want to make it awkward for her because I am guessing she was the one talking , so I asked her to come down, everyone is waiting . She came down and did her breakfast quickly and everyone left with mom kissing my forehead before leaving and signalling me to meditate .