17. Fight

Narrator's POV

" go home .. I'll come find you" Adam said those words kissing gazelle's hands.

One thing was sure to Gazelle , that Alpha Adam wants to mark her.
And honestly she cared least . She won't mind if Adam mark her or not . Only thing she wanted was to be with her mate.

On the other hand Alpha Adam was feeling so bad . He can't deny . His wolf was mad and desperate to mark his mate .
He was at the edge . He knows that by not marking Gazelle , it would be the only way to protect her until they find the real solution.
Gemini is his only hope . The main reason why Gemini was invited to this pack was to end this curse. She is the finest witch . And she can help them .

Gazelle went home with her family . She was confused and she felt like she is back at the old position . With all the messed up relations.

As she entered inside , she was greeted by Bunna . Bunna jumped in her arms . Beta Connor was also there . Gazelle could feel his jealousy. She could hear him mumble " why doesn't she greet me like this "

Rest of the day went loudly. Everyone had a lot to tell each other. Especially Ruby and Ruth. Sometimes It feels like they both are twins rather then Rod and Ruth.
Ruby kept on telling about what all happened in the safe house and Ruth kept on telling how he helped catch Merry .

Everyone was happy . After so long they all felt normal . Back in there normal life's.

After dinner Gemini asked Gazelle to come to her room and warned others to not eves drop .

Gazelle's POV

Mom want to talk to me . I have a feeling she wants to talk about today's morning event .
I walked up to her bed and sat at the corner . After some time she walked out of bathroom and laid on the bed .

" Gazelle what happened?" Mom asked

" we were informed about the attack and we ran down here " I said

" I know that . Your grandma already told me. I am asking about Alpha and you ." She said

" ooh ... Adam ... umm we " I tried to form words

" did you do it ?" She asked

" huh!!! What ?" I asked confused. what was she asking ?

Wait does she think that we did ...
omg

" N.. no we didn't do anything . It's just that he has accepted me . He said we .. he didn't run away like last times . He is ready to be with me"
I said nervously

" so you guys are together now?" She questioned

" ya , I guess . We are together. We are mates after all . And he has finally expressed his feelings . I know this curse and all is complicated but we can stay together without marking ?" I said , kind of questioned

" hmm" she replied

" mom you said that he wants to mark me . I don't mind getting marked . He is my mate , obviously he would want to mark me . We can find some solution right ? To end this thing ." I asked her