12. Move back

Gazelle's POV

Move on
I should move on
It's time I move on
And here I am moving to my grandmother's town.
Two days ago, so many things came into light .
NUMBER
1. My dad had a mate
2. My dad had a son named John ,with his first mate
3. My dad lost his mate and his son in a pack war
4. My brother John had a mate who happened to be alpha Adam's sister.
5. Alpha Adam's mom and sister also died in that war.
6. This pack has a curse that leads to death of the leading ladies .

Is it .... the reason .... why .... Alpha Adam... don't want me?

Mom never cleared this point . Only thing she asked me was to go to grandma for few days . Learn some traditional spells and meditate a lot .
And I agreed .
Why?
I don't know
Uuurrrrr.......!!!!!!
Maybe I should have not ,agreed,
Maybe I should have done something else ,
Like asked mom to find a solution
Or ....!?

It feels even worse now that I know the past.
I feel like my mate is doing this in order to protect me.
It seems like he is doing this all for me and what am I doing ....
what I really wanna do is run back to him , be with him ., talk to him and do so much .
But how can I do it . It's not like I care about death . I don't.
Why should we care about it . It can come to anyone at any time .
But then it makes me feel guilty... I know the reason behind this all .
How can I bring more complications to my own mate when he had enough of it in his plate already .
His mom died , his sister died , in fact many women of his family have been dying from generations. Just due to some curse . That is the reason why they called my mom to solve this mystery. That is the reason they called her back then . That is the reason she is still living in that pack.
She also saw some future about me finding a mate here .
But she didn't knew exactly who it might be . I'm so confused .
Yet I am satisfied with knowing that he doesn't hate me as much as I think . Maybe it's because of this curse.
I believe , getting some time off from this all will help my mind get stronger plus I really need a break .
So here I am sitting in a train, Which will reach my destination in few minutes.
.
.
.
my grandma's town . It's a small town where many witches live. humans also live here. But no werewolf.

Narrators POV
It's been a slow week for Gazelle while living at her grandmas place.
She learnt few things from her grandma but mostly she got was a lot of nagging such as when do you plan on getting married . In fact her grandma tried to set Gazelle up with her friends grandson.
Gazelle tried a lot to distract herself from her past events but it never happened . Day and night she ended up thinking about what might her mate be doing at that moment . She though about all the conclusions and assumptions regarding her mate.
Her thoughts were : 'what is he doing right now, is he even thinking about me , does he know that I am not in the pack , does he want to find a solution to end this curse to be with me ,does he even feel any pull towards me , maybe he really doesn't care about me .'

She also had thoughts like she would become leading lady only if he marks her and make her his Luna . But maybe they can be together if he doesn't mark her . That way she won't be bound to this curse . Gazelle sometimes thought , she was being selfish just by thinking if Alpha could give up his title to be with her .
Only if he was not an alpha , he could have accepted her .
From all the rights to all the wrongs came in Gazelle's mind .
Only because she so badly wanted to be with her mate .
It made her think about how he was able to control himself , his wolf .
Days went by silently , slowly . Many times Gazelle's siblings especially Rod, Ruth and Sara called her to keep her update with day to day activities . She couldn't feel there emotions on the phone but she know they were badly missing her and so was she .
They have never been apart for more then few hours since the day they have met.
Her mother also called her few times . Gemini mailed her some of the documents to Gazelle in order to sort them out . After all Gazelle use to help Gemini in her paper work.

Today morning , Gazelle's mom was suppose to send her some information but strangely it's been afternoon and gazelle hasn't received any yet. So Gazelle decided to call her mom .
Unfortunately her mom didn't answered her call. Gazelle thought that her mom might be busy .
Gazelle again tried calling in the evening but got no response from the other end . Gazelle tried calling her siblings but ended up getting no response from either of them.
Ruby's phone was coming out of reach , Rod and Ruth's phone were ringing but no one was picking it up , Sara's phone was switched off .

Now gazelle was not feeling good about it.
What if something happened ?
Are they in some trouble ?
Why can't she reach anyone .

Gazelle was worried so she walked to her grandmas room to consult her . But there she found her aunt standing inside .
She is gemini's brother's wife who lives 2 blocks down.
Gazelle was shocked to hear her aunt talking to her grandmother
" silver creed pack is under attack!" That's what her aunt was telling her grandma.
This is the pack where her family is living right now . It's the pack where her mate lives let alone he is the alpha of silver creed pack.

Gazelle interrupted them by whispering "what?"

Her grandma noticed her standing outside . So she tried to explain her
" Gazelle ! There is nothing to worry . There is some rogue attack in the pack but I believe it could have been handled by the pack members ."

"Really?" Gazelle asked with all the worry in her eyes
" ya . Silver creed is a strong pack . They get under alot of attacks . They know how to handle it ." Her aunt answered

" I can't reach mom or anyone back home . Are they alright ?" Gazelle asked

" they are all capable enough to protect themselves. You know your mom . I am sure she is helping fight the attackers . And your brother sisters are also there to help . Don't worry . " grandma replied

" we are constantly trying to contact them . When ever we get any information, I'll let you know" aunt said that and walked out of there house
Grandmas asked Gazelle to go relax and meditate for sometime , if she gets any information she would tell her.

Gazelle tried to stay calm and compose . But she really wanted to be with her family right know . Dinner went in silence .
But the toughest was the night , when Gazelle was ordered by her grandma to sleep other wise she would be spelled by her grandma.
Gazelle was moving in her bed left and right , turning up and down . How could she fall asleep when she has no idea as to what is going on in the pack.

Suddenly gazelle heard her name being called . It's her grandma . She can feel panic in her voice . Just as gazelle sat up straight on her bed , her room door flew open and her grandma walked in with tears in her eyes .
" Gemini..." grandma whispered

" what happened? What about mom?" Gazelle asked in a hurry while rushing towards her grandma

" she is hurt . " grandma whispered again

" what?" Gazelle asked in shock

"I can feel it . Gazelle .. your mom is in pain " grandma told her

" I have to go to mom " Gazelle told her

" no wait , your aunt is on the way . She will be here any moment . We will leave with her ."
Grandma told her
They both rushed towards packing some important stuff before leaving for the pack

It's time for Gazelle to go to her pack .
To see her family is alright .
To see if her mate is alright .
To help them all .
She don't know how she can help them but only thing she could think of is to be there .
So let it be
It's time for Gazelle to MOVE BACK to her pack , silver creed pack