2. Meet and greet

Gazelle's POV

"Take the pizzas out of oven "
"Set the table"
"Turn on the lights of backyard"
"Cut some veggies for salad"
.
.
.
.
.
Guess what's happening ?
Guests will be here by any time and we are all preparing dinner . As I told you earlier that mum has invited some pack people for dinner , so now is the day and time .
We are getting orders from mom to do things . Only me, Ruby and Sara are helping mom. Rest of party is no where to be seen . Bunna and Eva are watching T.V . Where as Rod and Ruth went somewhere in backyard to switch lights but they haven't returned . I guess they are trying to skip any type of movement of there bodies . I tell you, they can sometime be really lazy .
Suddenly door bell rings
" I think they are here" Ruby said
"Oh god we are not ready yet and they are 10 minutes early then the decided time" mom said panicking
" I will go open the door " I said and started walking towards the door but mom stopped me saying
" No you guys are not ready . I will open the door you all run upstairs and change fast and come down "
We 3 ran upstairs to get ready meanwhile mom went to open the door at the same time shouting "Rod Ruth come inside right now "
I hope they heard her because mom can use telepathy/ mind link with anyone . But my brothers being the troublesome boys end up blocking there minds so that no one can read them especially mom.
While I was changing in a black jean and a white sweater, Sara knocked the door . I felt her presence outside my room , A strange power of mine .
"Come in Sara "
"Hey I was wondering what are we suppose to wear" she asked and I can feel she is confused and a lot nervous
" anything comfortable will work . See I am wearing normal cloths nothing flashy" I told her spinning around 3 times .
" ok" Sara said and didn't move from her spot . Seems like she spaced out . She does it a lot of time
" Sara " I went near her and touched her arm to get her attention
" don't be nervous , they are not going to hurt us , in fact they are here to make us feel warm and welcomed, just like introduction to new neighbours. "I said trying to relax her but I think it didn't work
" what if they don't like us , they are werewolf and we are witches, and.."
"Hey hey" I interrupted her from rumbling "who cares if they don't like us plus mom would have never moved us here if they had any problem with us . We are not staying for free here . We are offering them our services and your service is most important for them . "
Sara smiled at me understanding that she is going to heal many injuries here and that is something she likes doing .
" thanks Gazelle for the nice words but I am feeling like something is going to happen like big but don't know what "Sara said hugging me
" I know mom also felt like that , she told me today morning "
Suddenly Ruby barged in my room without knocking . She has this habit of zero privacy of others . Once she barged into Ruth's room and end up finding him watching porn and doing some weird stuff which I don't won't to tell at all . Since that day ruby is constantly teasing and embarrassing Ruth in public ( I mean in front of whole family)
" girls what are you both doing. you are not even ready yet and here I thought I could get a helping hand to dress up Bunna ." Ruby said loud enough for guests downstairs to hear .
"I am almost done . I'll go help her out " I said quickly tying my hair up in high pony .
" No you better brush your hair and Sara move your body fast and get changed , I will dress Bunna up" Ruby said while leaving my room . She seemed furious. I can tell she is also not interested in meeting anyone but can't help it .

After we got dressed , I went to Sara's room and we both left the room to join the party down .
"Where are the rest of them?" Sara asked while walking down
" everyone is down stairs except Rod , I can't feel him inside our house "I replied in a slow voice
I can feel there are 10 or 11 people other then my family downstairs.
As we stepped down and entered living room ,well they are 6,7 people sitting on sofas chatting with mom . As mom see us both she gets up and starts introducing us " meet my daughters Sara and ..." Before she could say my name , some one else said it first .
" Gazelle cooper " The voice came from behind us and near the kitchen entrance . We all turn towards the source of voice as this new person continued talking
" Daughter of Hunter and Gemini "
" hello" I replied nervously because I feel strange about her . she doesn't seem threat nor Did it look like she hates me or like me . She seems curious and unbelieving as if I am not me.
Right after she said that the group sitting on sofas started whispering to each other
" Right she is Gazelle , mine and Hunters daughter" thanks to mom for speaking and reducing my awkwardness.
The strange women start speaking again " she is not a werewolf like us , I thought she will be like her father but I guess she is just a weakling"
Okay! now I am sure she doesn't like me even if i can't feel her hatred feelings but words speak louder then... invisible feeling plus I don't trust my powers much
"You both go to kitchen and help Ruby " mom told me and Sara and we happily left the room

<Narrators POV>
As Gazelle and Sara left towards the kitchen all confused as to what happened out there in living room . Gazelle knew she was not as fine witch or wolf like her parents but never has anyone said that straight to her face . She might not be as good as her parents but she always stayed calm and happy all because her family supported her . Even when she joined witch school, she felt everyone's shock due to her being the great witch gemini's daughter and not possessing great powers like her mother .she dealed it with patience and she tried to ignore it . She is a kind of girl who thought that maybe her powers are trying to make her see real world and real herself and not the one that her parents make her feel . She lived under an over protection of her mom and dad and only in witch school she found out where she stands and she never said any bad think in return to anyone who had bad feelings to her .
On the other hand Gemini (Gazelle's mom)was angry at Halley the women who was once her husbands good friend but she never liked witches .
" it's unnecessary of you to say such thing to my daughter " Gemini told Halley
" I was just trying to introduce myself to her , after all I know her father since we were kids "
Gemini read her thoughts and she know that halley just tends to speak bad but she doesn't mean any harm to her daughter plus Gemini needs the support of all pack members to live comfortably and safely here.
Gamma of the pack, Bradly started talking "Alpha and beta may be coming here for sometime . They don't have much time to spend so they may just come to meet and go back "

" they are not going to stay for dinner?" Gemini asked
" I guess no , they don't generally stay for dinners, they are always busy with pack work. all there social interaction is handled by me " Gamma Bradly replied
Gemini could read him like an open book . He seemed like a nice guy , whose got a lovely mate which is right now in kitchen interacting with girls . His mate was so happy to meet Bunna and Eva that Gemini felt that they both want pups really fast but she felt like there is some time for that to happen but she is not going to tell them and upset them .
On the other hand Ruby , Sara and gazelle are in kitchen with Mary (gamma's mate) and Diana an another pack member . They all warmed up and started chatting about old life's , mates and magic and wolfs and various pack stuff .
After about half an hour they all decided to head towards the table where the kitchen team of ruby has set all food . They all started eating and Sara, Gazelle, Eva, Bunna and Ruth ( basically siblings) started eating on sofas as the seats on table were filled by guests along with Gemini and Ruby.
" where is Rod " Sara asked Ruth
" mom send him to town to get something " Ruth replied
" Alone ?" Gazelle asked
" ya , I asked to tag along but mom said one should stay back to attend guests but it seems like she wanted me to babysit you all kids
"Hey !" Gazelle and Sara hissed together
But Bunna came first amongst them all by saying " I'm not a kid !"
"Ooh what are you then grandma!!" Ruth teased Bunna
" no I am a big girl , I changed my cloths myself today and I take my bath myself and I even started doing my homework without mommy's help "
To which we all started laughing and Bunna pouting
"Sorry big girl " Ruth said raising his hands up
" Ru ru I need more chicken " Bunna asked Ruth to fill her plate
" hey didn't you start doing things yourself ? !" Ruth teased her again
" ok enough Ruth ! Give me your plate Bunna I'll help. " Gazelle stood up taking bunna's plate and started waking towards the kitchen to fill up more and Bunna ran after her to kitchen to tell her the quantity of food she wants.
Sara asked Eva if she also wants some more to which Eva signed no . Eva generally sign everyone if she wants anything . She hasn't said any word since her parents death . She was with her parents in that accident and luckily she was the only one who survived it . Due to shock she ended up not talking anymore .
Sara entered kitchen to join Gazelle to fill up her plate as well . There was a knock on the door . Gemini asked Ruth to open it as he was near to the door .
"It must be Rod my other son . I send him to fetch some herbs " gemini explained the sudden intruding.
As Ruth opened the door , there were three big bulky guys standing out side . As Ruth was about to ask them who they are . One of them pushed him back and entered inside while other two stayed outside on the door step .
"Hey what the hell" Ruth shouted angrily at his assaulter . But the guy didn't stop but walked straight towards the kitchen where 3 people were standing Gazelle, Sara and Bunna .
He growled loudly and said
"Mate "