23. Marked her

Narrator's POV

Someone immediately dive into water to save Gazelle.

He could feel spirits inside the water , so he starts casting a spell to block that spirit .

He holds Gazelle tightly and start swimming to the shore.

He picked her up immediately and lay her down on the rocky land , pumping her chest .

" Gazelle ! Gazelle !"

He could hear a slow heart beat of his sister .
Since the day they moved to this pack , he felt something strange .
That's why he always kept on chanting spells in the back yard so that no evil spirit comes inside there house .

It only means that there is not only one spirit but more in number.

" Rod ! Rod ! " its beta Connor voice . He was standing at the top of the cliff . Looking down at them .

" is she alright?" Connor shouted from up . His voice echoing

Connor soon realised that gazelle and Eva were not inside witch house . After following there scent he discovered that they might have jumped down from bunna's bedroom.
Connor was feeling really bad . How can he be so careless. It was his duty to protect his Luna .

He hurriedly mind link Alpha, informing him about missing Gazelle .
He quickly picked up Bunna in his arms and started walking out in the woods following Gazelle and Eva's scent .
Alpha will kill him if something happened to her . Did someone kidnap her ? Maybe Eva did something , no she can't do anything she is just a small girl . But still he always find Eva scary.
He runs fast and soon he saw a small girl sitting in kneeled position. It's Eva . She is crying ,

" where is Gazelle? " Connor asked Eva .
Eva shivered maybe because she heard his voice suddenly. She pointed towards the water down the cliff.
Connor placed Bunna down and started running towards the end to jump down but someone else won the race .
It's Rod. Where did he appear from, and how can he run faster then a werewolf.

Rod jumped straight into the water .
Connor stopped at the edge and saw Rod vanished in the water .
Within seconds he saw Rod swimming back with Gazelle in his arms .
" Oh shit " beta Connor whispered .
He asked Rod about Gazelle.
Rod showed him thumbs up.
Connor was relieved to know that she was ok . He kept on thinking What the hell was she doing down there ? How did she fell in the water. Doesn't she know swimming?

Rod picked Gazelle up and started walking up from his secret path .

Connor felt foot steps behind him. He turn around to see , Gemini running towards them .
She was not alone , Ruth was with her , 2 more pack members were with them.
" where's my daughter?" Was the first Gemini shouted .

" Rod got her" Connor says pointing down

Suddenly a loud growl echos. It's the Alpha .
It seems like he is super angry
Connor turns around to see Alpha Adam walking towards him. Gamma Bradly is also walking alongside .

Adam was angry indeed . His monster was in rage. He wanted to kill .
Adam walked straight towards Connor and punched him hard .
Bunna screamed at the same time. She must have been frightened seeing her best friend getting beaten .