6. Banned

Gazelle's POV
Someone is shaking me harshly.
Just go away . I'm so tired. I don't want to wake up.
Why am I feeling so sleepy .
"Its 7.30" some one is saying . It feels like the person is pleading . Why is this person so desperate , to wake me up .
Wait it's 7.30!!!
With that I sit straight on the bed . Slowly blinking my eyes to adjust the light .
First thing I notice is Sara sitting on my bed side .
" finally your up . I thought something happens to you " Sara said taking a deep breath and releasing it with her breath hitting my face.
" Give me 5 minutes , I will come down" with that I step out of my bed running towards the bathroom. Until stopped by Sara's question .
"It's first time I have seen you over sleeping , and you seem off since yesterday. Are you alright?"
To which I replied with a smile knowing she is worried about me "I'm alright Sara . Don't worry . I just couldn't get much sleep last night"
" okay . Hurry up , everyone is waiting for you " Sara replied while walking out of my room.

Yes , I couldn't get much sleep last night .
In fact I got zero sleep last nite . Last I checked my clock , it showed 4.25 a.m . I guess maybe after some time I dosed off .
And the reason for my sleepless night was non other then the MATE.
My mate . I can't believe I have a mate .
I'm not 100% sure if that wolf is my  mate or not . Because I don't know how someone finds one . It's just my instincts that are telling me he is the one. In fact I just know it . The moment those golden eyes came in front of me, I knew they were the one I don't want to stop looking at . But only confusion I have is that why did he not show any reactions. Why did he walk away like a complete stranger. I have heard a lot of stories about how mates find each other, what they generally do after that . In fact I saw it live just 2 days ago in the kitchen of my own house .
I know I don't have a wolf so I am not so desperate like beta Connor but wasn't he suppose to reciprocate his feelings in much effective way them me . After all he is the wolf and I am his mate . The god that there species believe has chosen me as his mate . He must feel much stronger attraction towards me .

Maybe , just maybe I am wrong . Maybe I am thinking things . But my heart says otherwise . Plus I asked mom , not directly but she must have read my mind . She said he is .
He is my mate . But then again the way he acted made me so confused .
I'm such a stupid person . I was so lost in his eyes that I made no effort to feel his emotions . I could have gotten some hint .
After few minutes I walked down to dining area to find almost everyone sitting and eating . Mom and Eva are not here . I wished good morning to all and took a seat beside Bunna.
"Where's mom and Eva?" I asked no one in particular
Rod and Ruth pointed there fingers towards mom's office . I guess they are in there .
" Gemini is investigating Eva with yesterday's incidence" Ruby said.
I got up immediately to go to office but Ruby stopped me saying " I suggest you not to go in there"
"Huh?" Why is she stopping me
" your mom didn't allow me either to join them" Ruby's those words shocked me . Mom never stopped Ruby . She was always there during any work mom does. Even somethings I'm also not allowed to join but Ruby .
What's wrong? I want to know what mom and Eva are talking about that they don't want anyone to know . Plus I want to ask something to mom as she stopped me last night saying she was tired.
After 10 minutes, Eva walked out of office and joined us on table though we all were already done with our breakfast. Ruby walked in mom's office .
" Eva,everything ok? " Sara asked her out of concern to which Eva smiled and nodded . I can feel she is relieved and happy . I guess what ever was the problem , its resolved with Eva.
But mom didn't came out of office .
Within minutes Ruby came out giving us instructions "Rod and Ruth take Gemini's car to school and drop Sara to pack hospital on the way"
Ruth all excited immediately replied " cool but I'm driving "
To which Rod interrupted saying " have you forgotten that you failed your driving test 4 times that too in written exam"
I guess Rod will be driving
Ruby continued after twin's argument stopped " and you " she said looking at me with anger
" you will be taking Eva and Bunna to school and on the way  visit this shop , address is given at the back of this card and give them this cheque."
Why is she angry with me ? Without saying anything I take the card and envelope from her and with both the girls following me , I left .
Only thing that was bothering me during whole ride was why mom and Ruby are acting strange.
After dropping both the girls I went to the store . It was a car workshop . I found out that mom has bought a second hand jeep from here. I guess it's for Rod and Ruth . We don't know when there birthday is because orphanage had no record of there birth and parents. But we celebrate it on 2 September every year but we all call it sibling day because on this day mom legally adopted Rod and Ruth , and she got custody of Eva . Its the day we all became siblings. so we party on this day . And this day is coming in few days . i guess its there surprise .