14. I don't care

Gazelle's POV

No more chance to run away....
These words changed my life upside down .

My mate , Alpha Adam , didn't put me down but instead turned around to leave the cell with me in his arms . I can feel his breath on my neck.
It feels Strange yet I'm liking it . Suddenly he spoke loudly , lifting his face up , ordering someone behind me " kill her!"

Did he just ordered to kill Merry.

" No! " I immediately shouted back , trying to get out of his arms but failed . I moved my face to right side where beta Connor was standing
" No don't kill her " I said strictly to beta not to hurt her .
I turned my face back looking straight in my mates eyes . He was already looking at me.

" aren't you using your powers too early!" He said in a husky voice.

"Huh.." before I could say anything else . He again ordered beta Connor
"just kill her" this time his voice was low .

" sorry Alpha!" Beta Connor said that, bending his head low like he is submitting.

" Damn!" Alpha Adam whispered and started walking out with me still hanging in his arms .

Where are you taking me ? That's what I want to ask but nothing came out of my mouth.

Within seconds we were outside this basement . As we stepped out , the pleading voice of Gamma made alpha stop . He finally placed me down .But his arms still caged around my body.

"Leave me ..!! ... Alpha please .. don't hurt her" Gamma Bradly was shouting . 3 guards were holding him down . One guard was holding Rod . Rod who was shocked to see me in this situation. Rod pushed the guard aside . I believe he used some spell on him . He started walking towards us .

I felt Alpha get tense behind me .Suddenly I was lifted bride style . By non other then Alpha .
" back off " Alpha Adam growled and started walking leaving Rod even more shocked .

Last thing I saw before carried into pack house was Rod standing still at the same spot.
Did my brother just let a guy take me . Even if it's my mate . Just few minutes ago he was the one saying things like monster and hurt .

My thoughts were only in the person who was so close to my body right now . His one hand on my back and other under my legs. He is holding me tightly as if I might slip away . My hand on his shoulder.
His face , it's first time I have seen him properly . In proper light . His eyes looking ahead . His mouth closed tightly. His hair all messy. He has small beard grown, maybe he hadn't shaved in past few days . His breathing is heavy . His emotions are confusing .
There is love, insecurity , anger, and ..... huh !
Lush!

Suddenly he opens a door pushing me along .
Lush ...
It's a bed room ...
omg..
Is he ...?
Suddenly I am thrown on the bed .
I screamed a little with shock .
Now I am a bit scared.
I immediately moved up in sitting position, bringing my legs close to my chest .
He close the door and takes off his shirt .
Tattoos ! That I care the least for now.
This is not going right . My heart beat increases .

" don't worry " he said lowly and started walking close . He put his legs on the bed , and crawled towards me . I started moving back hitting the bed rest.
How can I not worry . Every different possibilities came in my mind . I know I have this pull towards him but it doesn't mean I am ready to do any thing .
He surprised me and my crazy thoughts by pulling my legs , making me lay straight on the bed . He put his arms around me and whispered " I'm tired".

" oh" I said embarrassed by my thoughts .
He took a deep breath and pulled me even closer to him inhaling my scent .

"Are you.." I whispered trying to ask the only question that bothered me for so long

"Hmm?" He hummed looking straight at me .

" are you... going to ...accept me" I asked shyly

" I never planned on rejecting you " he said

" but you banned me anywhere near you" I said immediately

After a long pause he said  " it's hard "

" I know " I whispered looking towards his face . His closed eyes opens . Those golden eyes.

" your eyes .." I whispered

"My eyes?" He narrowed his eyes

" they haunted me for many nights"  I confessed automatically

" and your scent is haunting me since the day you moved here" he said with a snort

" since the day I moved?" I asked surprised with this new information

" I discovered you much before you did me " he said pulling my head close to his face  inhaling my scent or my hair.

" when.. how?" I asked

" the day after you all moved here, I came to your house . I caught your scent there for the  first time " he said

" you didn't came inside with beta Connor." I said

" I ran away " he whispered inhaling deeply
I am feeling little weird wondering how I might smell like

" why ? ... Because of the curse ? " I asked hesitantly

He immediately raised his head looking in my eyes " you know?" He asked nervously

I nodded .

" still you're here? " he asked . His eyes glow when they widen

" huh ? What do you mean ?" I asked

" you know what happens to the females that relates to Alpha of this pack !" He asked

" mom told me about the Luna and your " I tried to say it slowly . I am worried I might hurt him by reminding him of the past.

" and my sister .. my grandmother, great grandmother " he said without any emotions .

I guess it's his weak point

" I know . The curse that leads to death of the leading ladies of the pack. " I said

" if you tell me now , I can again run far away  from you. In fact you should have not come back . It's not safe . Anything can happen...." he mumbled
But I wrapped my arms around him . Buried my head in his chest . I won't let this stupid curse make us suffer . I can feel his suffering. On the top of it , his chance of love is suffering the most .

" I don't care" I whispered lowly

He must have heard it because he wrapped his arms around me .
We stayed like that until sleep took over.