10. Leaving

Narrator's POV
"Knock knock"
"Knock knock"
"knock knock"
Someone is not actually knocking the door but making such noises from there mouth .
Who can it be other then Gazelle's siblings .
Gazelle can feel Sara, Ruth and Rod standing outside her bedroom.
They were suppose to be at school and pack hospital right now . What are they doing here.
Gazelle opens the door and walked back to her bed . She don't feel much energetic.
" hey Gazelle!" Rod was the first to walk in followed by Sara who shyly whispered "hey" to her sister .
And then came in ... a swimmer ! , well not exactly a swimmer but a guy wearing all swimming gears and costume. It's of course Ruth. He shouted loudly " hey girl you ready to rock the pool"
To which Rod answered flatly " we don't have a pool "
" your room is so blue gazelle !" Ruth asked looking everywhere.
" that's cuz you're wearing blue goggles! why the hell are you wearing that?" Rod shouted irritated at his twin .
" hey , I thought we should do something . after all we skipped school and when mom will find this out , our face will be just like ..."
Before he could complete his sentence Rod glared at him trying to stop his brother from speaking nonsense.
But A giggling voice came from gazelle.
She couldn't hold back seeing her brother all dressed up for a pool party even when they don't have any pool .
"Your welcome " Ruth replied smiling which made all the siblings laugh and the tensed atmosphere was now changing into a good one.

"What are you guys doing here at this time ?and you can also join us Ruby " Gazelle could feel Ruby standing outside her room in the corridor
Ruby walked at the door , waving her hand at them all " you guys carry on . I have work so I am leaving . If you planning on going out , please lock the doors properly" with that she walked out
" I took off from hospital " Sara replied immediately and pointed at Rod and Ruth saying " and these two!  ... skipped school . "
" why.. you guys should go to school... "Gazelle was stopped by a bear hug of Rod .
And Ruth joined them by hugging her from the other side . Sara took the desk seat of gazelle's room sitting in front of her 3 siblings.
"We are sorry Gazelle.. for all that happened ..." Sara said softly
" and we are very angry with mom for doing that ..." Rod added
" and I am going to put some evil spirits behind that alpha !" Ruth said at last
Listening to his comment Gazelle giggled a little . Her sibling were happy to see there sister laughing .
" lets forget this all and start a fresh .."Rod suggested bumping his shoulder into Gazelle's and she automatically bumped into the person sitting next to her , Ruth . Ruth being Ruth , bumped back his shoulder towards Gazelle who automatically fall towards Rod . They kept on doing it continually and talking along with it .
" how about we go swimming ?" Ruth said suddenly
" and where are we suppose to swim?" Rod asked
" guys we have a huge pool behind our house " Ruth said excitedly
" you want us to jump off that cliff into the sea." Rod interrupted
" are you planning to kill us? " Sara asked nervously
" of course not . We can jump into water and then we can climb back up to mountain.its not that deep!" Ruth suggested
" I think it's a bad idea . We should think something else" Sara said nervously
" lets do it." Gazelle suddenly added
"Huh? So you really want to die because of that stupid mate?" Rod asked
" no... no ! I think it would be fun." Gazelle quickly added .
" okay if you say so . Plus your ideal brother is here , he won't let you die so soon!" Rod said it proudly and stood up .
" thanks for the praise bro!" Ruth stood up saying .
Both the girls giggled at their brothers small fight.
" that was not you !"Rod shouted
" huh!! You have another brother ??" Ruth asked in overreactive way .
" shut up . Plus if you want to be the idol then take care of Sara . She is not a good swimmer "
Rod said . Both the twins started walking towards there respected rooms to get ready . While Sara kept mumbling sitting at the same spot in Gazelle 's room " it's not like I can't swim , it's just underwater breath controlling that scares me. "
Gazelle comforted her saying " it's alright Sara . You will be under water only for few seconds when you jump down . Plus we all are here with you"
After some time all four of them walked out of witch house . They races to the cliff . Ruth came 1st and Sara second where as Rod and Gazelle didn't bother to even run . So they walked there together .
Girls were wearing normal tank tops and shorts . They haven't bought any swim suits since they moved here . Boys were really glad that there sister were not showing much of the skin . As they reached the cliff . Instead of jumping  off it , they all walked down from a secret path that only Rod knew . He surprise them all with this new secret of his . He must have found it before , after all he is mostly lost in the backyard of witch house .
They had fun swimming and playing in the water and Gazelle was vary glad to have such an amazing siblings . She could feel them caring about her . And she was trying her best to look all cool in front of her siblings .

On the other hand , beta Connor was shocked by the words said by his alpha . Alpha Adam is not only Connor's alpha but his childhood friend also . He has seen all ups and downs in his friends life . He understand the most as to why Adam don't want his mate . But he don't understand why Adam is keeping his mate hanging . Why don't he just reject her if he don't want her . He is bringing pain to his mate like this .
Pain ! Beta Connor saw something pain full  today morning and he could not ignore it .

" why did you hit her?" Connor asked his friend slash alpha
" who?" Alpha Adam asked in a care free voice .
Alpha has hit many people including women so he don't know who his beta was talking about .
" Gazelle ! Who else !" Beta Connor shouted in his beta voice at his alpha . In general if beta Connor had said these words In such voice , he would have been buried 6 feet under but not this time . As alpha was shocked to know this new information!
" what?" that all Alpha Adam asked
" I saw her today morning . Her one cheek was red and swollen a bit . There were finger marks ...." before he could complete his sentence , his alpha growled "who did it ?"
" it wasn't you?" Beta Connor asked
" why would I hit my own mate ."alpha Adam growled again at his beta .
" oh I thought it was .."Connor replied
"Find who did it . Last night I checked , she looked fine ."Alpha Adam ordered his beta to find the criminal who dares to commit this crime of touching his mate , let alone hurting her .

Beta Connor later in the afternoon went to pick up his mate. He was excited to meet his little mate plus he want to know desperately about gazelle's attacker . He was hoping to get some clue from Bunna.
When he asked Bunna indirectly about all the things that happened in detail . He found out she don't know much as she mush have slept earlier . But he was shocked when the girl sitting next to Bunna , In his cars back seat raised her book up . He was shocked to read the words that Eva has written .
" Mom was very angry last night when she came back .she hit gazelle very hard . It was very scary . She ordered us all to go to our bedrooms . We ate our dinner in our rooms . "
So Gemini was the one who hit her own daughter .
He suddenly felt like not telling his alpha the truth . Because it was a mother daughter thing . Plus he didn't want his alpha to fight that strong witch . Both the parties can end up with serious damage .

But things didn't went the way he wanted .
After beta Connor dropped the girls at witch house . He drove back to pack house . Just as he parked his car , he got a message from the alpha to report him in his office .
All confused as to what he would say to his alpha , Connor opened the office door and stepped in . He was surprised by presence of Gemini already sitting there discussing some pack business .
As soon as Alpha was done giving Gemini all the prison instructions , He mind linked Connor asking him " did you find something?"
" um not really ?" Beta lied
"Should I ask Gemini ?" Adam mind linked Connor .
But there conversation was already caught by the witch sitting in that room.she asked out loud " what do you want to ask me alpha?"
" you ask! " alpha mind linked beta Connor
" what ! No " beta Connor replied nervously through there mind link .
But Gemini had already read there thoughts .
" it's me "she confessed
Alpha and beta frowned at what she said
" I slapped my daughter !" she said in a sad , disappointing voice .
" How dare you?" Alpha Adam growled at Gemini
" at least I didn't dare to think of killing her " Gemini shouted back

Gemini didn't want to loose more of her temper , so she stood up and started walking out of Alpha's office .
She suddenly read the angry thoughts of alpha
'I wish I wouldn't have met her' these were his thoughts . He was regretting meeting her daughter .
Gemini turns back to make it clear to Alpha
"you don't have to worry about that anymore , Because she is leaving this pack !"
With that being said by Gemini , she walked out of the office , Leaving the Alpha hanging , With his thoughts .
For Alpha Adam , those words hit like a dagger .
All he could think of was :
She is leaving....
His mate...
Gazelle is leaving .