27. Monster wants me

Gazelle's POV

Life moved back to normal .
All the spirits moved peacefully to another world.
My mom , Ruby and rest of my siblings moved back to witch house.
And I officially moved in Adam's room .

Hospital declared I was fit and fine to go back home .
There was a lot of argument between mom and Adam regarding where I should go , witch house or pack house ?
In fact Adam offered mom to move in pack house along with rest of my siblings .
But mom refused saying her kids can be handy .
Adam also suggested that he could move to witch house for few days with me .
This time Ruby shouted no !!

When we asked her the problem , she said that beta Connor would get more excuses to come to witch house and she don't want that to happen .
She thinks that Connor with Bunna is not right .
Even if he says that he would not do anything , she don't trust him .

~~~~~~~

Here I am standing near the water down the cliff with a small bouquet of white roses .
I have seen with my eyes , what that girl went through .
That spirit that entered my body .
She was only 14.
She showed me everything .
I get bad dreams at nights thinking about that day ... that day when she was beaten , her mother was beaten .. Ronald dragged that 14 year old girl, holding her hair , towards the cliff .

Her mother was bleeding . She was crawling, tripping and dragging herself with broken bones behind him. She was begging him not to hurt her daughter . She was not as strong as that cruel Alpha. She used all her powers to stop him but he didn't stop . He tied the mother .
In front of her , he tore her daughter to pieces . He kept on doing it . Her precious daughter's neck was broken in that process. He was holding her so tightly.
Her daughter died in that process . But he didn't stop . After that he throw her body in the water .

The mother went numb . She didn't have any more strength . She lost everything . But she kept on chanting spells hoping that it might work on him. But no !

In the end , Ronald picked her up , her arms and legs were still tied together . He threw her in the water .
While she was drowning , she chanted last and most powerful spell, she didn't hope it would work . But it did .
Her curse worked.
She cursed with true heart .
But it was not her powers alone .
Her daughter's spirit was there , who still was in the age of discovering her powers
Her daughter got one last chance after death to use any one spell .
She chanted the same spell her mother chanted. She joined her powers with her mother and made a powerful curse that went through generations.

I felt someone's hands on my cheeks .
Adam wiped my tears which came unknowingly.
I smiled at him and walked ahead towards water . I placed the bouquet in the water . It floated far away in the water .

I can never forget what they went through.
Not only them , but many other women from within the pack went missing . They were sexually abused and killed later without anyone knowing.

I moved my hand towards Adam's hand .
We inter winged our fingers .
" lets go " I whispered
We walked hand in hand towards witch house .
My Mom has invited us and some other pack members for dinner .

On the way back to witch house , Adam kept on poking me . He would some time come behind me and lift me up for few seconds and place me down . He discovered that I am very ticklish , so he tickles me a lot . He says he wants to hear me laugh more and more . I sometimes tickle him back but nothing happens . He doesn't feel anything . Instead of laughter , I feel his lust .
He ends up kissing me when ever I try to tickle him . His favourite kissing spot is my mole .
He likes this tiny dot on my cheek close to my upper lip that I hate .

But his second favour spot is my neck , where his mark is .
Can you believe how I discovered that I was marked .

Flashback

After I got discharged I moved in his room .
I entered his bathroom to take a shower . Throughout the shower I kept on thinking about Adam .
After completing my shower, I walked towards the large mirror in the bathroom . I noticed that there was something on my neck . I rubbed my hand on it , it felt strange . I moved closer to the mirror to see it properly . It was a mark. A small wolf design .
'He marked me? '
' no , did my siblings do some prank on me ?'
' did some stranger did this while I was out ?'

" no!" Adam's laughing voice came from out side the door . Huh ?

" I marked you " he said from outside .
I walked to the door and opened it .
His eyes went wide !
Why !
He was looking at me up and down.
I checked myself quickly
Oh god!!!!
I was just in my towel , wrapped around me
I slowly started to shut the door. Its too late , he stuck his foot in the door .
I didn't struggle much , you can say my body was not listening to me .
He walked in and I moved back.
Soon my back touched the sink .
Adam turned his back to me .

' huh?'
" I've got the same mark " he whispered
I looked at it properly tiptoeing.
Ya he also got the same mark like mine . I quickly turned towards the mirror and looked at my mark .
I felt his breath on my neck .
" how did i mark you?" I asked

" Generally she wolfs mark there mates but you are not a werewolf. That doesn't mean I won't be marked . It appeared on the backside of my shoulder automatically after I marked you. I didn't notice it until Connor asked me about my new tattoo" he said smiling

" it's beautiful " I whispered

Adam gave feather like kissed around my neck making me moan .
I quickly brought my hands on my lips . Did I just made that sound .

" Yes you did and I love it " Adam whisper close to my ear , kissing them.

" huh?" Did I say that out loud ?

" no !" Adam whispered

" how can you?" I turned around quickly facing Adam .
He forced his lips on mine immediately.
I felt myself lifted .

Soon I was placed on the bed .

" you can read my thoughts?" I asked

" hmmm" he hummed but didn't stop doing his magic on my body . His lips kept on moving down.

Soon the only cloth on my body was gone .
Adam looked in my eyes as if asking my permission.
I knew what I wanted
I wanted him .
He wanted me .
My Monster wants me

I nodded my head giving him my heart , mind and body .