15. Its only Adam

Adam's POV

I tried my best ....
To run away.....

It brings smile on my face just thinking that I failed .
I failed for the first time in my life . Failed to stay away from her ... my mate

she said she doesn't care ...

But I do ...

I'm scared of future

How can I let these tiny hands get hurt .
This tiny hand on my chest .

It's been many days since I have slept properly . All thanks to my mate that's sleeping right next to me , So peacefully .
Both of us are in peace after torturing each other.

Narrator's POV

Adam is an early to bed , early to rise person . He wakes up sharp at 6 in the morning no matter what . It's a kind of habit . He doesn't require any alarm .

He woke up feeling so fresh . He was so happy to wake up like this , his mate in his arms .
He turns his head to a side , to see his mate sleeping .
He felt so blessed to have her , even if it won't last forever . He can't imagine separating from her. He raises his hand to touch her hand that was on his chest. Her tiny hands compared to his big ones.

He love the sparks he feels when his skin touch hers. He bring her hand close to his lips and kissed it.

He looks at her face .

Adam's POV

She looks like a baby . Her hair all around the place . Her lips parted .
Eyes closed .
Did she trimmed her hair? Last time i remember , her hair were longer , covering her back . But then again her hair were tied up in a pony . Now they seem little shorter. Does she always keep her forehead covered with hair ?
What do they say ... bangs?

What ever

She has small dot , at the corner of her lips . near her cheek.
A mole . It looks nice . She looks so beautiful .

Damn I'm so whipped !

I can't hold it anymore. Her scent .. these sparks..
I'm so dead
I raised my face , moving close to hers.
I just want to ...
I just love her scent .
This peaceful look
She is sleeping.
She won't find out .
I can keep it my dirty secret.
My wolf wanted me to do this for so long .

Kiss her .

But it's not fair . Her lips . She might have never been kissed before . How can I steal our first kiss without her knowing. I remember my sloppy first kiss in that stupid grade school.

Wait! She better not have kissed anyone .
It boils my blood even imagining some other guy coming close to her. She is mine!

Is it too late to say this 'mine' word .

Just a bit more closer to her face. Just an inch away from her lips.
She looks so innocent.
All because of this innocent face , I won't steal our first kiss without her knowing .
So instead I brought my lips close to her cheek , right upon her dot . A soft yet long kiss by me.
My lips on her mole. I don't want to leave this skin touch . So I pecked it again. At the same spot , and again .
One last time.
That's it . I don't want to wake her up. I moved my face back in the old position.
Guess what
I feel embarrassed
Because
My
Mate
Is looking at me !!