Part Two. Chapter 3: Departure Day

Having helped sensei pack what was left on the bed, Yuu quickly laid down feeling extremely exhausted. It was still early in the night, but he felt his eyelids slowly closing. The hot shower he had taken made him more sleepy and now all he wanted to do is rest. "Get under the covers" Kyo told him with his usual sweet smile. "Turn off the lights please" Yuu said putting a pillow on his face. The light was really hurting his tired eyes now. He saw everything turning dark from under the pillow but he still didn't remove the soft fabric from his face. He felt sensei laying down next to him, carefully positioning an arm around his body. "When do you start as Fujino- sensei's assistant?" Kyo asked innocently trying to remove the pillow from Yanase's face. "On Monday" he answered allowing his blush cheeks to be revealed. "So no work tomorrow?" sensei said throwing the pillow away "No" Yuu answered coldly slowly closing his eyes ready to succumb to slumber. His attempt however, was suddenly interrupted by Ijuuin climbing on top of him "What a- are?" He started "Just continuing the farewell gift" sensei answered delivering soft small kisses on Yuu's face. "I'm tired!" Yuu protested trying to push sensei's shoulders off of him "Well I am too, but I am going to miss you so much...I want to take you as many times as possible tonight" Kyo replied slowly sliding a hand underneath Yuu's sleeping pants. As sensei moved his finger around the elastic hem of his underwear, Yanase thought about how the next days would be.

A month and half was a long time and he was sure he would miss everything about Ijuuin during those six weeks, and everything meant everything about him. "So, what do you say?" Ijuuin whispered into his ear sending a heat rush through Yuu's veins. Kyo lifted his head and locked his eyes on Yuu, this intense gaze always penetrated Yuu's thoughts, it was like sensei could see right into his soul. "Go ahead, I'm yours" Yuu answered immediately realizing what an embarrassing thing he has just said. However, the embarrassment quickly faded under the attentions Ijuuin's tongue now delivered on his neck. Thinking that he could rest all day tomorrow, he set his arms around sensei's back and relaxed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The beeping alarm of his cellphone woke Yuu up. He could barely keep his eyes open, it hadn't been two hours since the time they had finally decided to go to sleep. Completely forgetting he didn't have one single piece of clothing on, he slid out of bed immediately feeling just how cold the weather was. He quickly covered himself with the first shirt he found in the floor and walked towards the bathroom, sensei was still deeply asleep, but he had a plane to catch so Yuu knew he had to wake him up soon. "If he doesn't wake up, he'll miss the flight" he thought as he turned to look at Ijuuin. It was true that he didn't want him to go to Paris, but if he missed the flight, he would also be missing all the press conferences, the autograph sessions and the interviews Isaka- san had planned for him. That would bring Ijuuin more than one problem, not to mention it would cost him money and some of the popularity he had with the european fans. Yuu couldn't do that to sensei, even when he so badly wanted him to stay in Japan.

After a quick shower, he stepped out of the bathroom to find Ijuuin already up. "Good morning" sensei whispered with a very sleepy voice. "Good morning, sensei" Yuu answered as he searched for a sweater to wear. It was around 5 o' clock and the sky was still dark. "Did you sleep well?" Ijuuin asked with a tiny smile that reflected the joke behind his question. "Like a stone" Yuu said with a little chuckle. It was obvious that they were trying to hide their sadness with a little laughter.

As soon as they were ready to leave, Yuu took sensei's car keys and both headed out to the elevator. Ijuuin seemed to check the apartment for long before leaving, no doubt he was starting to get homesick. "Will you stay here, Yanase- kun?" Ijuuin asked as they got into the car. "I'll come by to check everything's okay. But I've got my own place, you know?" Yuu quickly replied thinking this was the perfect opportunity to spend some time at his own house. "Oh yea that's true. We will have to discuss that when I come back" Kyo commented making Yuu's heart skip a beat.