Part Four. Chapter 6: Coming Home

The light entering through the window woke Yuu up. This was a special day, after six entire weeks, Ijuuin was finally supposed to be coming back from his very long trip to Paris. The last three weeks had gone by fast and despite the fact that they had had some trouble for the last couple of weeks, Yuu was really eager to see sensei at last. The winter had become stronger and his cold had taken time to get better, specially after the night Fujino- sensei had found out about his relationship with Ijuuin- sensei. Thankfully, it seemed like Aki had meant it when he said he would keep the secret as nothing had really changed since that day.

As he anxiously awaited at the airport for Ijuuin's flight to arrive, a growing feeling of happiness invaded his body. A lot had happened in the six weeks sensei had been away and while there were plenty of good news he wanted to tell him, there had been difficult times too and whether he liked it or not, he would have to discuss the matter of Nozomi- chan's confession, Fujino- sensei's discovery and how uncomfortable he felt about the time Ijuuin had spent with Karuoko- san in Paris.

Thinking of how even address those topics had really taken time, and he still felt unsure of how to tell Ijuuin everything he needed to. Yuu stood up at the green sign on the airport's board indicating that the plane had landed. It would probably be awhile until Kyo got out, but he wanted to be the first to see him, after all. A little over twenty minutes had passed when he finally saw Ijuuin stepping out of the doors. Yuu's heart started racing at the sight, but he had to try and act cool. Ijuuin's face lighted up as soon as their eyes met, it had been long since Yuu last saw sensei smiling like this, his heart beated faster as he saw Kyo approaching him. "Yanase- kun" he said with a smile so wide, it made Yuu's lips smile back. "Welcome home, sensei" he answered happy to be able to hear his partner saying his name like this instead than through a phone. "Let's go home" Yuu continued with a very relaxed voice.

They walked in silence towards the parking lot and carefully placed Ijuuin's luggage into the car's trunk. Apparently he had returned with a lot more stuff "Will you be driving?" Ijuuin asked Yuu who seemed to be unsure. "Yea, you must be tired and jet lagged" Yuu answered casually. They got in the car still in silence, the last few weeks had been a little uncomfortable between them even on phone calls, but now they were facing each other again and whatever problems they had had, would have to be solved soon. Yuu was about to start the engine when he felt sensei grabbing him by the shoulders, before he could even react, his lips were completely stolen.

Ijuuin kissed Yuu with the same passion he usually reserved for the bedroom. Driven by the intense moves of Ijuuin's lips, Yuu parted parted his lips open giving sensei's tongue a perfect opening to invade his mouth. These six weeks had made Yuu almost forget just how good of a kisser Kyo was. With his hands slowly grabbing both sides of his face, sensei licked every corner of his mouth leaving him almost breathless. Their tongues crossed each other with great passion clearly showing how much they had missed each other during this time. When Yuu felt sensei's hand sliding down his body slowly starting to pull up his sweater, he broke the kiss "No, wait- no! N- not here" he managed to say fighting against the lips that now eagerly delivered soft kisses all around his face. "Then let's get home fast" Ijuuin answered delivering one last soft kiss on Yuu's forehead.

Yuu could clearly notice Ijuuin was tired, the bags under his eyes showed how much he had done in Paris and he definitely needed some rest. Putting on his glasses, Yuu started the engine and drove away. As he had expected, Kyo fell asleep a few minutes after they left the airport, Yuu turned down the radio volume and turned on the car heater ready for the long ride to Ijuuin's house...When they arrived to the building, Ijuuin was still asleep. "Sensei" he called in a soft voice after he parked the car "We're here" he continued using a louder tone this time. Ijuuin slowly opened his eyes in a gesture that even Yuu found to be extremely sweet "Oh, thank you, Yanase- kun" he said as he got his head up. "Cmon, let's carry your luggage upstairs" Yuu said getting out of the car.