Part Four. Chapter 4: Found Out

Morning had arrived too quickly, it was clear that his cold had not gotten any better but today he had to work. Yuu stood up and went into the bathroom, checking in the mirror, he noted that his cheeks were not longer blushed but he still felt too warm for it to be normal. Stepping out of the guest room he found Chiaki exiting his own bedroom "Morning, Yuu. How are you feeling?" he asked with a very big yawn "Better" Yuu said, remembering Ijuuin's advice about calling Fujino- sensei or Kirishima- san, he should probably go home and sleep, but it was better to be working because otherwise he would start to think only of Ijuuin and loneliness would fill him. "Do you want breakfast, Yanase?" Hatori asked as he and Chiaki walked towards the kitchen. "No, actually I should be leaving soon" Yuu replied politely. Truth to be told, he felt that if he ate something, he would get even sicker. "I'll go get ready" Yuu said and headed back towards the guest room. Laying down on the bed, he remembered that his story with Ijuuin- sensei had also started in a guest room when he had been feeling weak because of Chiaki.

He was still feeling sleepy, but he really had to leave. He got up, changed his clothes and headed to the genkan. "I am leaving now, Chiaki" he said as he put his shoes on. It was still early but he had to go home, change and go to Fujino's apartment. "Okay! Thanks for your hard work, Yuu. I hope you feel better" Yoshino answered all the way from the table. "See you, Hatori" Yuu added opening the door. "See you, thanks for coming" Hatori replied. Yuu felt a little dizzy as he stepped out of the building. Since his house was too far, it was better to go to Ijuiin's house, shower and change there. Sensei's place was closer and he may be able to take a nap before leaving to work. Not to mention that he kept a good portion of his wardrobe there.

The train ride to Ijuuin's place had been a nightmare, not only was it really crowded, he had also felt sick in every turn the train had taken. When he arrived to sensei's house, he quickly got rid of his clothing and got into the shower. It seemed like hot water was exactly what he needed to feel better. He stepped out of the shower and laid flat on sensei's bed, checking his watch he resolved that he could sleep for about an hour before he had to get ready and leave. The lack of light outside the window, reminded him just how cold the weather was today, thinking that he would need a winter jacket to go out, he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

His hopes of feeling well after a nap were erased as soon as the alarm started to sound. He sat at the edge of the bed wondering if he should really call Kirishima- san or Fujino- sensei to let them know that he would not be going to work today. However, the two were counting on him and his work with Fujino- sensei was still new, calling in sick this early after having started his job with him could probably be taken as unprofessional. With that thought in mind, he stood up decided to go and work as fast as humanly possible. He hadn't brought any winter clothes to Ijuuin's house yet and judging from the view outside the window, it seemed like the would be needing at least one thick jacket. "He must have one around" Yuu thought checking into Ijuuin's closet until he found what he was looking for. Sure this jacket was too big for him, but if he wanted to get better, he would really need to use this. "Never mind!" he said putting the big jacket on. He then grabbed his bag and quickly headed off the building.

Once again, the train ride had been horrible and everything he wanted to do was to rest, so he needed to get his part of the work done really quick. He ringed the doorbell and, as usual, he was greeted by Fujino- sensei. Unlike every other author...Ijuuin included, Fujino- sensei would always come down to the building's lobby to receive him and pretty much, personally guide him to the apartment. By now, Yuu had gotten used to it and thought it was a really kind gesture but he had very well noticed, he was the only assistant Fujino- sensei did that for.

"Good morning, Yuu- san" Fujino greeted kindly "Good morning, sensei" Yuu answered trying not to show that he wasn't feeling really well. "How was work with Yoshikawa- sensei?" Fujino asked politely "It was fine, long as always" he replied casually as they went into the elevator. "Whose jacket are you wearing, Yuu- san?" Aki spoke with a little laughter "Sorry, it just seems to be too big for you" he continued with a very wide smile. "Well, I didn't have another one at hand and was running late, sorry" Yuu answered honestly, he didn't have to say who the exact owner of the jacket was, after all. "No, don't apologize" Fujino said turning to look at him. "I think it is really cute" he finished making Yuu feel a bit nervous. He felt his cheeks getting red at the comment, but that had to be the fever, cause there was no way that a man who wasn't Ijuuin- sensei would make him blush.