Part Two. Chapter 4: The Airport

The ride to the airport had been fast, as expected there were not many cars in the highway this early in the morning. A hole formed in Yuu's chest as they approached the airline counter. When sensei completed the check in process, he knew it was time to say good bye. "Time will fly" Ijuuin told him as he approached from the left side "Take care, Yanase- kun. I'll call you as often as possible" he continued discreetly grabbing Yuu's hand. "You too. Have fun, learn some french" Yanase said moving his fingers around sensei's. He wanted to kiss him but this definitely wasn't an appropriate place. "I'll text you once I arrive. Go home and get some sleep, you look awfully tired" Ijuuin commented displaying a sarcastic smile "And whose fault is that?!" Yuu rebutted feeling quite annoyed, his expression must've showed it, cause sensei's smile was now wider almost as he was making fun of him. Yuu had tried to go to sleep early, but Ijuuin had had other plans for them, and being honest, those plans had been way better than just going to sleep early.

Ijuuin interlaced his fingers with Yuu's slowly lifting Yanase's hand to his lips softly landing a kiss on it "I love you, I'll be back before you notice" he said tenderly. Maybe sensei was right and time will go really fast, still he couldn't erase the hole that was forming in his chest as Kyo spoke. He turned to look around and noticed that the sky was still dark and the lights in the airport were definitely not good enough to light up the big place. Knowing that if he thought too much about it, he would lose the opportunity, Yuu grabbed sensei's hand and pointing his feet a bit, he stole Ijuuin's lips. 

For the first time since they had started to date, Yuu had the control of the situation, and for sure he was going to take advantage of that circumstance. He moved his lips around Ijuuin's almost desperately, pulling and pressing his lips against his own. Their hands pressing against each other's tightly like there was no one else around. Delivering a soft lick on sensei's tongue, Yuu broke the kiss and turned to look at sensei. "Yanase- kun!" Kyo said in surprise looking at him. Being close to a corner, there wasn't a lot of people nearby, still Yuu could feel some eyes fixated on them. Tokyo was a big city, so it was unlikely for someone there to recognize them, even if Ijuuin was famous. "Have a nice trip. I- I love you too" Yuu said letting go of sensei's hands "Next time I travel overseas, you're coming with me even if I have to kidnap you" Ijuuin replied with a smile.

As Ijuuin entered the passenger area, Yuu looked at him thinking that he would soon see him again and that there was no reason for him to be this sad. Ijuuin waved his hand at him from the entrance, Yanase smiled and replied to the gesture with his own hand. Right after he lost sight of sensei, he turned around and quickly headed to the car in the parking lot. The faster he got away from the airport, the better. "Time will fly" he repeated in his mind several times as he drove away.

He knew he should head for his own place, but before even noticing, he found himself on the road to Ijuuin's apartment. "Well I have to return the car" he whispered almost to justify his action even when he was well aware that he had more than enough space to park Ijuuin's car at his own place. Arriving to the apartment complex, he immediately took the elevator and went into sensei's apartment. It was quiet and dark. The breakfast dishes were still in the sink and the bed was still undone. Remembering that Kyo had told him about how awfully tired he looked, Yuu got under the covers immediately feeling shaken by sensei's absence. He hugged one of the pillows and closed his eyes eventually falling asleep.