Part Five. Chapter 5: Great Tricks

"What?! You gotta be joking!! We stayed up almost 'til dawn yesterday!" Yuu protested realizing his partner's intentions. "Who's joking?" Ijuuin asked approaching him from behind. He hadn't had any time to react when he felt sensei's hands unbuttoning his vest. "Wa- wait!" Yuu said trying to catch up to sensei's, very skillful, hands. "What is it?" Kyo asked softly biting Yuu's earlobe. "I- I just came from work, my hands are dirty with ink. Can't you see?" Yuu said displaying his hands which, unlike what he had said, were pretty much clean.

"I don't see anything, Yanase- kun" Ijuuin said grabbing his right hand. Lost of words at his failed excuse, he felt sensei carefully pulling him closer to the bed by the hand. He was about to protest again when sensei turned him around and kissed him. Yuu was genuinely tired and was well aware that doing this two days in a row, was not the smartest idea. Still, it was extremely hard to hold back when he was being so passionately kissed. With both hands pressed against the sides of his face, Ijuuin fiercely moved his tongue inside Yuu's mouth. The way he seemed to caress every corner of it started to make Yuu's thoughts freeze. It was then that he realized that if he went any further, there would be no return. "Wait!" Yuu said breaking the kiss with a little push towards Kyo. However, the momentum of the little push he delivered threw Yuu backwards until we was sitting on the bed making him realize what a bad idea that move had been.

He tried to get on his feet once again but his attempt was unsuccessful due to Ijuuin standing right in front of him blocking any space he could have to get himself on his feet. "What is it? Are you worried about your hands again?" Kyo asked grabbing Yuu's right hand once more. "I- well..." Yuu started without a clear idea of what he wanted to say. "You don't have to worry about that" Ijuuin said sliding his hand towards Yuu's wrist. Without any warning, Ijuuin pulled Yuu's arm carefully placing Yuu's hand on his lips. Kyo started to lick Yuu's middle finger in a very seductive way instantly making Yuu snap at the touch. "Wh- what are you...ah!" Yuu tried to protest but he could not retrieve his hand and Ijuuin kept licking his fingers with his eyes closed, clearly resembling the act he usually did to another part of Yuu's body.

"Maybe now, you could say they're dirty" Ijuuin commented as he pressed his tongue against the palm "Ah! No- no more" Yuu said closing his eyes as Kyo slowly introduced both the index and middle fingers into his mouth. As sensei kept kissing his hand, heat started to travel all the way from his right hand to his very center. The wet sounds that resulted from sensei's actions were quite arousing and the combination of those with the task itself was starting to erase the last conscious thoughts his mind held. "S- stop, ah!" he murmured once again trying to pull his hand away from Ijuuin's lips. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" Kyo asked turning to look at Yuu with a smile "You don't seem to be that sure" he continued placing his hand right on Yuu's crotch. "Ah! Do- don't do that!" Yuu protested sounding really unconvinced. "Don't do what? This?" Ijuuin asked tightening his grip on Yuu's pants "Ah!!"

Just like when Ijuuin invited himself to pick him up at Chiaki's place, whenever he set his mind in something, there was no convincing him otherwise. "Alright, alright!" Yuu said "But I have a request" he continued trying to remove Kyo's hand from his groin. "Yea, what is it?" Ijuuin asked pushing Yuu down to lay his back flat on the bed and kneeling on top of his waist. "Le- let me top this time" he said looking at Ijuuin right into the eyes. He saw sensei's eyes widen at the comment, but immediately after his features relaxed "If you want to...go ahead" Kyo said with a flirtatious smile. 

Yuu didn't have a chance to reply when Ijuuin grabbed him by the hips and quickly turned their positions around setting himself on the bottom "Show me what you've got" he said maintaining his seductive smile. Yuu hadn't expected sensei to agree that easily, in fact he thought that Ijuuin would completely reject the idea. Still hesitating, Yuu slowly started to undo Ijuuin's shirt, feeling quite nervous he buried his face on sensei's neck. He kissed the white skin as passionately as he could, but he knew he was probably not delivering what sensei was expecting "Ngh!". Even so, he managed to completely strip Kyo of his shirt. He searched for Ijuuin's lips eagerly delivering a kiss into his mouth. Contrary to what Yuu thought, sensei was absolutely letting him have his way with him. He slid his tongue inside sensei's mouth moving it as passionately as he could trying to imitate the killer kisses Ijuuin always gave him "Mhm- ngh!". He felt Kyo sliding his hands underneath his shirt slowly pulling up as he kept kissing him as he moved his tongue to work on sensei's chest "Yanase- kun, lift your head, let me take your shirt off" Ijuuin spoke making Yuu blush. It had been really long since he hadn't been the active one but this kind of mistakes were expected from an amateur. He did as requested and allowed Kyo to remove his shirt.