Monster

Jubilee's POV

I walk through the mansion doors with Jean, we had just gotten back from a little girls trip to the mall, and I immediately know something is wrong.
"Thank God you two are back!" Scott tells running over to us.
"What's wrong?" Jean asks him with a confused look on her face. "We weren't even gone that long? What did you guys do?"
"Okay most of us didn't do anything! It was Peter!"
"WHAT DID HE DO?!" I shout at him a few sparks shoot out of my hands causing Scott and Jean to flinch away from me.
"He um-got into a container of energy drinks..." Jean and I look at each other with wide eyes knowing this story can't end well. "The professor and Erik are out recruiting, none of us know how to make him stop!"
"Stop what?"
"He's running around like a maniac and knocking everyone and everything over."
"Exactly how much monster did he have?" Jean inquires, and Scott opens his mouth to respond before shutting it again. "A WHOLE CONTAINER! WHERE DID HE GET THAY SCOTT?!" Just as she finishes said speedster runs up behind Scott. Knocking everything in his way over in the process.
"Hiyajeanandjubileehowwasyourmalltrip!" He says, but I don't really understand any of what he's saying. Seeing the confusion on our faces he gets bored an starts to run away again.
"PETER MAXIMOFF GET BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I scream after him, and he comes running back into the room knocking over both Scott and Jean and standing right in front of me. He's vibrating more than I've ever seen him vibrate before.
"Would you like to tell us where you got all that monster from?"
"Idon'tknowsomeoneleftitbymydoor!IlikeitIshouldgetmore!" He shouts, but I still don't get a word of it. He's about to dash off again when I grab his wrist.
"Peter dear would you like to slow that down a bit for me?" I say sweetly batting my eyelashes. He lets out a dramatic sigh. What does he think I'm asking him to do rip out his teeth?! He smirks which is usually his signature I have an idea face. I feel a light tingle on my cheek that causes me to let go of him, and before I know it he's long gone.
"DID HE JUST KISS ME?!?" I yell. "PETER DJANGO MAXIMOFF I WILL MAKE THE GROUND EXPLODE UNDER YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP! IF THAT DOESN'T WORK I'LL TAKE AWAY THE TWINKIES!" I yell in his direction. 1.35 seconds later there is a vibrating Peter in front of me.
"You wouldn't. If I don't eat those every hour I'd probably die from the lack of sugar and calories. You know I need those to survive Firecracker!" He whines still vibrating very much.
"Well you'll have to find another way to survive or slow down. It's not my problem," I say smirking walking away to my room. Then, Peter appears in front of me causing me to run into him. I wrap my arms around him trying to keep him as still as possible. But I kinda want a hug too. The mall we went to was the mall I grew up in, and my childhood wasn't perfect. "What'swrongFirecrackeryoudontgivehugs?" He says fast and confused.
"Nothing, I just want a hug, and you smell good," I say nonchalantly. He hugs me back and calms down as much as he can. He leads us back to his room, which is right next to mine. "Okay Firecracker so I'm gonna walk outside, run like 60 laps around the property and come back so we can snuggle and watch cartoons. Maybe you don't wanna tell people about us dating but that doesn't mean we can't do stuff together," he says winking and walking out the door. I sit down on his bed and look through the DVD cartoon seasons he has and pick through them. I pick Roadrunner because yeah I'm cheesy but I love it. About 5 minutes later Peter runs in and collapses on the bed next to me.
"Omg Peter what's wrong you sound exhausted are you dying?" I ask getting up to grab him a water and a Twinkie because he needs it.
"I ran like 300 laps to make sure I can sit still to watch something with you. I guess I ran off the drink and everything else in me," he says between drinking water and biting his Twinkie. He gets up to grab another bottle and Twinkie. "After you finish those get a shower so we can watch the cartoon. You probably stink now," I say laughing. He rolls his eyes and goes into his bathroom with some clothes. 5 minutes later he's out and we're on his bed curled up watching cartoons. He's vibrating like normal again so it's soothing, and he smells like him again.
"Peter if you ever drink a Monster again I'll kill you after I blow up the ground under your feet. K?" I say sleepily, my mall day was tiring. "Okay Firecracker, I believe you," he says laughing as I drift off to peaceful sleep on his chest.