Happy Birthday

Peter POV

"Happy birthday Wanda!" I shout walking into my little sister's room. She is turning eleven today, and she is a huge Harry Potter nerd, so we are throwing her a surprise Harry Potter party. It's going to be my mother, me, some of her friends, and my girlfriend Jubilee. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, so I used this as my opportunity to see her again. Wanda sits up, and I sit down next to her on the bed. "I found this outside on my morning run, it's for you!" I tell her handing her the Hogwarts letter I had ordered, yes ordered, for her. I don't steal things anymore, not since I started dating Jubilee. She opens it excitement written all over her face.
"Thank you Peter! I love it!" She shouts hugging me tightly, I hug her back pulling her right up against me.
"You're getting so big! Eleven years old! Man you're like the crazy old cat lady!" She giggles and punches my arm. It doesn't really hurt, but I pretend to wince for her sake.
"I'm not old! You're old!" She yells at me giggling like crazy.
"I'll have you know I am just as youthful now as I was in '73!" I say smirking.
"Yeah! But it's '83 now Peter! You're like the old crazy dude with fifty dogs!" I put my hand over my heart.
"You hit me deep Wanda!" She just giggles and runs out of the room. We have her favorite breakfast, well my mom and Wanda do, I have to eat more filling foods and more of it than they do. There's a knock on the door, and Wanda bounds up to it.
"JUBILEE!" She shouts attacking her with a hug.
"Hey Princess! Happy eleventh!" Jubilee responds handing her a present. I get up from the table and walk over to them. My heart stops when I see her. She's so gorgeous I always just have to take it in. But today she looks especially pretty in a pink dress that Wanda tells me is a replica of Hermione's. Wanda runs back into the kitchen telling my mom how pretty Jubilee's dress looked. "I missed you." Jubilee says to me pulling me into a tight hug.
"I missed you too," I respond with a small smile. "Oh and um you look great!" I'm not usually this nervous around girls, but Jubilee is special to me. I want my relationship with her to actually mean something.
"You don't look to bad yourself," she says poking my chest. "You've been working out?" I nod slowly, and she smiles. "You're eating enough still right?" I can hear the concern in her voice.
"Yes, I've been eating more since I started working out," I say sheepishly.
"Good, we want you to be in shape not unhealthy," she says smiling and punching my arm.
"I'm supposed to be wearing a Harry Potter shirt, but I don't actually have one. Can you distract them for like two seconds while I go to the store?" I ask.
"Alright," I'm about to run off when she says my name. "I don't need you to get the receipt, I trust you to not steal it." I nod before running off. She didn't want the receipt? She wanted me to bring her one for everything I got! I pick up the shirt, and I think about just running out with it. She's trusting you Peter, don't screw this up. I drop the money on the counter and run out with the shirt leaving the cashier frazzled. I run back to the door and fine everyone to be where they were.
"How's this?" I ask her holding up a green Slytherin shirt.
"It's good, I've always liked green on you." We both head down to the basement as kids start to arrive. "I'm going to put the shirt on really quick." I say, but Jubilee stops me.
"Or you could at normal speed," she says flirtatiously. My cheeks go red, and she smirks. Oh this is a game for two love. I pull the shirt in wearing over my head as slowly as possible. "You really have been working out," Jubilee mutters. I can feel her eyes follow my every move. I turn towards her and smirk.
"Can you hand me the shirt? I left it on the couch." She's freezes for a moment, which feels like forever to me, before nodding and throwing it over to me. She turns around as I put it back on, her face is bright red. The shirt is a bit tighter than what is usually buy, but it was on sale so I don't really mind. "I'm dressed again." Jubilee turns back around and smiles at me.
"It looks good on you."
"Really? I thought it looked a bit tight? Man I am fat!" I say joking.
"That's not fat Peter." We head back upstairs, and all the kids are already here. My mom is bringing out the cake. I hope she likes it, I picked it out for her. My mom sets it down, and her eyes light up. It's red velvet cake, her favorite, with cream cheese frosting and the Gryfindoor symbol on it. They start to sing happy birthday, I don't really sing I just throw in random exclamations and join in on the cha cha cha. Wanda blows out the candles, and turns around to look at me.
"Mom said you picked it out!" I nod and she hugs me tightly. "Thank you Peter!" She shouts, and mom starts to cut the cake. Jubilee puts her arm around me, so I wrap mine around her as well. I opt out on cake, knowing that if I start eating I won't stop.
"Are you sure you don't want any? It's really good!" Jubilee says, but I shake my head. "Oh come on! Just a bite of mine!" I shake my head. "It's a birthday party Peter!"
"Yeah, but when I start eating cake I can't stop eating cake." The kids have all vacated the kitchen leaving just me and Jubilee. I suddenly get an idea and smirk mischievously at her.
"What?" I take some of the frosting off her cake and smear it on her cheek. "You little-" she starts, but stops as I lick it off her face. "What the?! Peter what was that?!" I laugh causing her to get "mad" at me. She takes some icing and is trying to spread it over my cheek, however I move and she smears it on my lips. "Ugh!" She says rolling her eyes in the cutest way possible.
"You've gotta lick it off now!" I say smirking in a devilish way. I mean hey I grabbed the slytherin shirt for a reason.
"Ew! No!" She says taking another bite of her cake.
"Awe come on!" I say walking closer to her.
"Nope!" She says in that stubborn Jubilee sort of way.
"Pleaseeeeee?" I say giving her puppy dog eyes.
"Fine!" She leans up on her top toes and licks the icing off my lips, but as she's pulling away I put my hands on her back and pull her into a kiss. Her lips taste like the cake she was eating, and her hands make their way around my neck. I feel the icing on her finger run off on my throat, and I pull back.
"Well played darling, well played," I whisper grinning widely.
"What can I say? I am the prank master," she floats.
"Nope," I say matter of factly.
"Excuse you?" She asks arching an eyebrow.
"I'm the prank master," I state with a smirk.
"Oh? And why is that?" She asks all huffy.
"Because now you have to lick it off." Her face goes bright red, and I smirk.
"Okay, you're the prank master you win. Just don't make me!" I huff and nod.
"Don't worry," I say wrapping my arms around her waist. "You're my prank mistress."
"Good," she says turning and licking the icing off my neck. I shudder in surprise, and she smirks. "I think we are even now yes?"
"Just for today," I say kissing her one last time before we head into the living room, hand in hand.