Disney love

I look down at my wrist at the bracelet that Peter bought me. His Angel. With a small picture of Angel from Lilo and Stitch next to it. I smile at it, and Peter gives me a curious look.
"I'm guessing that is a sign that you like it?" He asks, and I laugh at how adorable he is.
"Yes Peter I love it!" I say giving him a tight hug.
"Great! I hope you don't mind us matching though," he says with a smirk showing me his wrist. Her Stitch. With the picture of Stitch next to it.
"I hope you don't mind never taking it off!" He laughs and shakes his head.
"Well that would require a long term relationship, you sure you can deal with me for that long Firecracker?" I smirk and kiss his cheek.
"I'd deal with you forever, you are my Stitch after all!" I yell and sit on my bedroom floor. He sits next me, and put his head on my shoulder. "I love you Roadrunner, I love you so very much. You are my moon and my stars, always will be."
"So what I'm not the sun?" He asks annoyed a bit. I smile prepared for the question.
"The suns warmth can be replicated. So can the light, people can survive with out the sun. But the moon, the moon affects the tides and the weather and so many things. We can't replicate the moon, nor can we live with out it, the world would end. The stars guide us in our darkest hours, through the night when maps and compasses aren't in sight. So no you aren't the sun, because I can't replicate you," I say kissing his cheek. I look at him and he's crying.
"That was beautiful," he whispers wiping his eyes. I have never seen him cry before so I don't know what to do. I kiss where the tear stains are and take his hand. "I love you Firecracker," Peter says.
"Love you too Roadrunner!" I say smiling at him.