Triple date

Peters POV

"COME ON JUBILEE OUR RIDE IS GOING TO LEAVE SOON!" I shout up the stairs, and down bounds my beautiful girlfriend. Her hair is in pigtails and she is wearing her yellow jacket with one of my old shirts and a skirt.
"I'm ready! Is everyone else down?" She says linking her arm with mine. We are going on a triple date with Scott and Jean as well as Kurt and Ororo.
"Yup they are waiting in the car." We have been together for the longest, so we are less classic than the rest of them. Kurt and Ororo go with pretty much whatever though so. Jubilee and I hop into the car she fastens her seatbelt. I don't ever really bother, if there's a problem I could be out and have everyone with me in an instant.
"So what do you guys want to see?" Jean asks looking at us through the mirror.
"What's showing again?" Ororo asks looking back at me.
"Anything is fine with us," Jubilee says elbowing me. "Right Peter?"
"Right! But if I get a say at all I suggest a horror movie," I say and Jubilee shrugs.
"I love horror movies!" Ororo says smiling.
"Anyone against horror movies?" Jean asks us, but we all shake our heads. "You sure about this Kurt?"
"I'll be fine!" He says, but his face says otherwise.
"It's okay if you don't wanna dude, we get it," I tell him knowing that any horror will scare him senseless.
"I'll be fine!" He states smiling brightly, I shake my head but decide not to argue.
"Really man it's okay if you don't want to! Peter probably just wants Jubilee to hug onto him through the whole movie," Scott says smirking at me. I put a hand over my heart.
"I thought you were going to sit with me!" I say and Jean snickers. "You need someone to protect you, Scott!" Everyone laughs, and Scott just smirks. He knows I'm joking, we always do this to each other.
"Oh and Scott, I do not need someone to hang onto through a horror movie!" Jubilee snaps at him and I wolf whistle.
"We are strong women!" Ororo shouts and the two girls high five. The rest of us are laughing t how silly they are. "How about Jubilee and I sit together?"
"Sounds like a challenge!" I say smirking. "Kurt and I will sit together and you two girls will sit together. We'll see who screams first." I know it's going to be Kurt, but I want to help give him the ego boost. Jubilee can tell as well and gently places her hand on my back. Ororo turns around and mouths thank you, and I nod back at her. "Right Kurt my man? We can do this!"
"Yes! We will do very well!" He shouts back excitedly. We pull into the theater and purchase our tickets. Everyone else went to go save seats while Jubilee and I buy snacks. She grabs my hand and smiles at me.
"Sorry we can't sit together," she says and I shrug.
"It's no biggie, we can cuddle later right? It's horror time!" I say and she laughs.
"Thanks for trying to help boost Kurt a bit, I know Ororo really appreciates it."
"It's no biggie, he's a good dude." I place the order, and the cashier seems very confused by our ordering so much...I may or may not have skipped dinner. Don't tell Jubilee. She helps me grab all the snacks and we make our way into the theater. They have the seats where you can put up the arm rest, it's usually for couples. Scott and Jean are cuddles together, so cliche. Kurt is sitting in the seat next to Jubilee and Ororo's. I sit down next to him and lift up the arm rest. I can already see this isn't going to go well. The theater lights turn out, and Jubilee blows me a kiss before turning to the movie. The beginning is some sort of creepy backstory, however I can't hear it over a whimpering Kurt. At the first jump scare he is practically on top of me. "It's okay dude. It's not real." By the time the action is picking up Kurt is clinging to me for dear life. Jean and Scott are huddled together, Ororo and Jubilee are just sitting there. Jubilee is grinning, that's my girl. By the end of the movie I missed everything in an attempt to keep Kurt calm. The lights come back on and the rest of the group looks down at us. Kurt is basically on top of me burying his face and shaking.
"Okay come on Kurt it's over. Time to get off," I say gently rolling him off me. I give Ororo the You owe me one glance before turning back to Kurt.
"You alright?" Scott says, him and Jean walk over to us and Kurt nods. He moves off me and hugs Ororo tightly.
"The place next door has really good milkshakes, you guys want to check it out?" Jubilee says, and everyone nods. Jubilee grabs my hand as we walk out.
"I didn't really hear or see any of it. Was it any good?" I ask her and she nods.
"Yeah it was actually really good. I had my doubts but it was good."
"I'll have to go back and see it some other time." I say pushing open the door to the parlor doors for everyone. The place is basically empty, so there is plenty of room. Jubilee and I love to come here when we have free time, we always get two milkshakes to share with each other. Scott and Jean just get the one saying that neither of them are that hungry. Ororo gets one chocolate milkshake for herself since Kurt doesn't want anything. Jubilee and I get a cookies and cream, the best in my opinion, and the peanut butter. It works out perfectly since my first favorite is her second favorite and vice versa. We sit down at a booth with the others who are all chatting about the movie. Ororo loved it, Scott and Jean both said it was okay, and we were all shocked when Kurt piped up.
"It was very good! Can we see if again?" He says and everyone looks at him. It goes completely silent, and Kurt looks very confused.
"You liked it?" I ask hoping he says yes.
"I did! It was very creepy but interesting!" Jubilee is trying her best to hold back her laughter as she sips her milkshake.
"Well I guess I'll have to catch you up on some other horror movies some time!" I say and he nods enthusiastically.
"Count me in!" We finish our milkshakes and just chat about anything that comes to mind. It's a fun and light hearted time which is hard to have when you are a mutant. As we walk back to the car Ororo says what we are all thinking.
"I had a lot of fun we should do this again sometime!" She says, and everyone nods.
"I know a really great records store. We could introduce Kurt to some good music," I say and Jubilee laughs.
"And what do you consider good music?" Jean says smirking.
"That's easy! Pink Floyd, Rush, Eurythmics-"
"Okay okay I think if he continues this list will go on for three hours so." Ororo interrupts.
"You are probably right," I say climbing into my seat next to Jubilee. Kurt puts his head on Ororo's shoulder, and she smiles contently.
"They're so adorable," Jubilee says smiling.
"Man, we used to be adorable too."
"What happened to us?"
"You two are the cutest couple I've ever met," Jean says looking back at us. "You two are like perfect for each other."
"Aw! Thank you!" Jubilee says smiling widely back at her.
"Yeah, you two have such a great relationship," Ororo says. "I think we can all agree we want to be like you two." Did they really look up to us that much? I mean we had been together for the longest, and we are older than the rest of them. Jubilee smiles up at me and gently kisses my lips.
"What was that for?" I say with a smirk. "Not that it isn't appreciated."
"Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend because I feel like it?" She responds with a pout. I grab her cheeks and start to pull them up to make it look like she's smiling. She starts laughing and swats my hand away. We pull into the mansion's garage and everyone piles out.
"Thanks for driving!" I shout to Scott as I walk inside. He gives me a thumbs up before locking the car and making his way to the door. Jubilee grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs.
"I believe I was promised some cuddling," she states pulling me into her room.
"Well what are you waiting for? Get ready for sleepy cuddles," I say and she grabs her pajamas before walking into the bathroom. I run to my room and put on a pair of sweatpants. I decide against a T-shirt since it's always pretty hot in her room. I get back about half a second after I left and wait for her to walk out. It takes her a few minutes, but she reemerges in a pair of sleep shorts and a tank top. Her hair is down and she is not wearing any make up. "You look perfect Firecracker," I say kissing the top of her head, she flops down on the bed and I flip down behind her. I wrap my arms around her gently, and she grabs one of my hands. She gently kisses my knuckles, and I press my face into her hair. When she hasn't fallen asleep in a few minutes I decide to back up a bit. She lets out an unhappy groan when I pull away. I push her onto her stomach and begin to massage her back. In a few minutes her eyes are starting to get droopy, so I move back to our original position.
"Peter?" She grumbles, I can't tell if she's sleeping or not.
"Yes?" I say softly not wanting to wake her if she is asleep.
"I love you."
"I love you two Firecracker," I say. Gently, I kiss the back of her neck before laying my head down and falling asleep beside her. I wake up in the morning to find her already up. She grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. "Good morning beautiful," I whisper and she turns to look at me.
"Hey handsome, glad you're up," she says getting up off the bed and stretching her limbs. "Are we up to anything today?" She asks me moving towards her wardrobe.
"Not unless you went to be no."
"Good, can we cuddle a bit longer?" I nod and she walks back over to the bed. I lay on my back, and she lays on top of me with her hands under her chin. "I love how you are like a father figure to them."
"To who?" I ask slightly confused.
"Kurt and Scott! You're like the cool older guy to them." She says to me.
"I'm not old!" She giggles slightly and kisses me softly. I kiss her back and rest my hands on her hips.
"Well I feel old, I have a kink in my back can you get it?" She says and I laugh quietly.
"Sure roll over." She rolls off me and lays on her stomach. I gently massage her back, and she lets out a sigh. I finish and kiss the skin that's exposed by her tank top. The bell for breakfast rings and we both groan.
"Well that was fun while it lasted. More cuddles later?" I smirk and nod.
"More cuddles later." I say.