I dont even know anymore. Crossovers. Crossovers everywhere!

Jubilee POV

"Hey Jubilee!" Peter calls walking into my room.
"Hiya Peter what's up?" I respond turning to look at him. Standing next to him is basically a bigger, more muscular version of himself.
"This is Pietro, he's with some of the people that will be staying here for a while. What do you call yourselves again?" Peter asks turning to him.
"The Avengers, he said your name was Jubilee yes?" Pietro responds turning to me. He has some kind of accent, I'm not sure what it is though.
"Yeah, well no but it's what everyone calls me. Except Roadrunner over there!" I respond with a laugh. "Where are you from?"
"My sister and I are from Sokovia, and Roadrunner? My it's almost as stupid as people calling me Speedy!" Pietro says laughing causing me to get angry a little bit. I came up with Peter's nickname.
"No I mean because of his powers!" I respond with a smile trying to act like I wasn't mad.
"He knows Jubilee, we have the same power! Isn't that awesome?!" Peter interjects.
"Two of you? Oh boy!" I say rolling my eyes.
"I would never try to trouble you." Pietro states with a flirtatious smile, this makes Peter unhappy.
"Back off my girlfriend dude!" He shouts, causing me to feel slightly upset but also very happy.
"I'm sorry, but she is very beautiful," Pietro states nonchalantly.
"Dude! What part of back off don't you get?" Peter says getting angrier.
"You don't look so tough little guy."
"Excuse you?" Peter says and I know that this won't end well, even though I know Peter could take him.
"Okay that's enough! Stop arguing or get out!" I shout at the two of them. Pietro walks out of the room, but as Peter turns to leave I grab his wrist. "You know I love you right?"
"Yeah but he's like super cool. And I'm like a super loser. He's big and I know you like muscular gu-" Peter starts to at.
"No, Peter, I love you. I don't care if you're big and strong or the weakest man in the world." I see a gleam in his eye and I know he has an idea.
"Hey, Pietro!" He shouts, and the Sokovian walks back into the room.
"Yes?" He says walking right back slightly annoyed.
"You can flirt with her all you want! I'll just go flirt with Wanda!" Peter shouts running out of the room.
"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Pietro shouts running out the door after him, making me laugh hysterically at him. About two seconds later Peter phases through my wall, and is also laughing hysterically.
"Why are you laughing so hard?" I ask through deep breaths.
"I phased through a wall and he ran straight into it and was knocked unconscious. That made my day!" Peter says still laughing, causing me to laugh more. We end up laughing on my floor hysterically tears streaming down our faces.
"I love you Peter Maximoff," I say once I've calmed down, taking his hand in mine.
"I love you Jubilation Lee," he says using my full name. We smile at each other and just stay there until our next training class begins.