Quikry love

Jubilee POV

Me and Peter are walking back from picnic with Scott and Jean. Me and him have only been dating 5 weeks but it feels like a lifetime and I love it. Scott and Jean aren't official yet, but we all keep trying to get them together.
"So Jubilee, who was your first kiss with?" Jean asks breaking the silence. I blush, and look away standing between Jean and Peter.
"Oh, I um haven't had my first kiss yet. Before Peter, everyone though I was a dork and annoying. Plus, I never liked anyone in that way," I say, chancing a glance at Peter. He is grinning and winks at me, and I just totally freeze up.
"Well that's okay Jubilee. I understand, I have to go, I have a telepathic session with Charles. Walk with me Scott?" Jean asks Scott, breaking away leaving just me and Peter. I'm still flustered from the kiss talk, and the winking that I can't even try with conversation. I have an idea!
"Why do you always wear hats?" I ask him and it's his turn to look away.
"I um I don't like my hair," he mumbles barely  audible.
"What?" I ask not really catching everything he said.
"I don't like my hair!" He says lauded and looking annoyed.
"What? Why? I love your hair! It's perfect!" I say getting in front of him. He pushes past me and I realize we are right in front of the dorm building. I follow him up the steps and onto our room floor. We get to his room and I follow him in closing the door. He sits on the bed and I lean on the door waiting for my answer.
"You really want and answer?" He asks and I nod. "When I was a kid, the other kids thought I was weird. They made fun of it, and it really beat me down. They made fun of everything about me, I figured my hair was the one thing I could change. I've tried dyeing it but it won't hold the dye, so I wear hats."
I look at him astonished, I love everything about him, his hair, his little lip bit, his dimples, his eyes, his vibrating frame front the energy.
"But you're so cute and adorable and everything about you is lovable! Everything!" I say sitting next to him.
"You're just saying that because we are dating. There's nothing to love about me!" He says sighing and looking down at his shaking hands.
"Your eyes are intoxicatingly ravishing. Your dimples make me melt on the spot, along with the little lip but you do, it makes me dies inside because I wanna attack your lips every time. Your hair catches the light and I wanna ruin it every time I see your done, I want to just run my hands through your perfect looking hair. When you vibrate and we cuddle, it's so relaxing, and it's like all the stress is leaving my body. That finger tapping thing you hate that you do? I noticed that you tap your fingers in time with your heart, we were cuddling and I could hear your heart and fingers going at the same rhythm. I also noticed that your fingers tap faster around me, than around Jean or everyone else. When you blush it feels like I accomplished world domination. When you do that adorable smile and laugh you try to hide it's like the world brightens for a moment. I love everything about you Peter, how could I not!" I say making him look at me, seeing his eyes fill with tears as I keep talking. "I love you Peter."
"I'm a loser, and your popular and beautiful. You're too kind and sweet and I don't des-" I cut him off with a kiss, and wipe his tears away, and then run my hands through his hair knocking his hat off. His hands come up to play with my curls, and I'm on cloud nine. I'm intoxicated with him, everything about him. I bite his lower lip and he gasps pulling back. We both remember what oxygen is at this point, he smiles and his dimples are the definition of perfect.
"You make me crazy Peter Maximoff," I whisper into his neck laying my head on his collarbone.
"And you the same to me!" He says laying back, and I hear his heart beating now. It's going so fast.
"Can we snuggle and take a nap?" I ask laying my head on top of his heart.
"Sure," he says wrapping his strong arms around me as my eyes fall closed.