Panic attacks

Peter's POV

I bury my face in my hands and take shallow breaths. I curl up into a fetal position trying become as small as physically possible. My sweat is starting to soak through my blanket, I'd take a cold shower but I don't think I could get off the bed. 'You're crazy Peter!' Erik's words ring in my head, he didn't mean it but-'how can you be sure he didn't?' a small voice in the back of my head says. I feel my body begin to tremble more than my usual vibrating. The bed begins to rock and it shake the floor as well. My heart is beating so fast that if I was hooked up to machines I'd appear to be dying. Along with my hyperventilating I look like I'm dying, and I feel like it too. My throat is tight, all of these things I know are part of my panic attacks and anxiety. My chest tightens more than it already is and it feels like there is no oxygen in the air. I feel like I'm worthless, like I don't even deserve to get out of bed. 'You could've died Peter, Apocalypse could've killed you easily if it weren't for Raven. Erik must think you are so weak and pathetic. Why would he want you for a son?' My head tells me. This hits me hard and my chest and throat clench up more. 'Apocalypse may not even be dead, maybe he'll come back to finish the job this time!' The room seems to start spinning and I pull my legs closer to me chest trying to disappear all together. A few pathetic whimpers escape my lips, but apparently they were louder than I thought cause the person next door could hear me.
"PETER! Everything okay over there?" Jubilee shouts to me. I want to respond, I really do, but I'm too panicked to speak. 'If your throats gets tighter you'll suffocate. You'll die in here and nobody will notice or care,' my brain tells me. I let out a yelp followed by a few small whimpers and more shaking. I hear Jubilee walking around in her room, my chest tightens and I shake more than I already was and start breathing faster. At this point I think I'm shaking the whole floor of the house. I grab my head as the world starts to spin, I cry out. I hear my door slam open, odd since I locked it after I stumbled in. I look up to see Jubilee standing in the door way hands ignited. 
"Oh my gods are you okay? What's happening? Can I help?" She asks rushing over to me quickly. I try to look up more but I can't  'Peter you're dying don't move!' My mind tells me. Jubilee walks closer to me and sits next to me on my bed as I'm huddled in the corner. 'Get her away!' My brain shouts. I try to shove her away, but my attempt is too weak. I'm too weak in general.
"You have panic attacks too?" She asks in a calm soothing voice. It helps me calm down a little bit to breathe a little better. I just nod afraid to look at her.
"Okay ummm.... Can I help, like help you get through it?" She asks nervously trying to look at me.
"Y-yes. Just p-please get my c-crutches out of here. They r-remind me of Apocalypse." I say. She acts quickly jumping up to grab them and puts them outside the door and closes the door.
"What brought this on so suddenly, Peter?" She asks putting a hand on my shoulder.
"E-Erick did." I say stuttering.
"Oh..." she sits there unsure of what to do for a minute. "Can I... Can I touch you?"
"Um? Sure?" I say uncertain of her motives. But still shaking, breathing fast, and heart racing. She lays down behind the little space between me and the wall and wraps her arms around me. At first I flinch but I eventually get used to it. Every once and a while she's mutter that it's okay, but for the most part she's silent. All I can hear is her breathing. Eventually my sweating stops, and everything else returns to normal, or my normal at least. I turn to thank Jubilee but I realize she fell asleep, no wonder she was quiet. I decide not to wake her from the dark circles under he eyes and jump in the shower. I turn it cold since I spent the last hour sweating. I take my time just standing under the water appreciating the steady stream of ice cold water that I needed. I'm exhausted since anxiety attacks take the energy out of me, but now I know to call her when I need her. The girl I like just made me like her even more. I now know she's always there for me when I need her. I creep back into the bedroom out of the bathroom and crawl into the bed making sure to give her plenty of personal space. I open my eyes one last time to see her face, and she's smiling in her sleep.