Anniversary

Peter POV

"Hey Peter! Can I ask for some advice?" Scott says walking into our shared room.
"Uh sure? If it's about school stuff the answer is I don't know," I respond smirking, but I look up at him and realize he looks really nervous. "What's up?"
"Jean, d-do you think I should ask her out? I mean, where would I even start?" He asks me.
"Dude! You totally should ask her out! Just ask if she'd wanna go to like I don't know the movies or somewhere with you." I say to him laughing.
"Where was your first date?" He asks looking at my posters.
"At an arcade with Jubilee! Would you want to go on a double date?! Break the tension a bit! We can go to that arcade!" Scott looks relieved and nods, but I don't tell him my real motives.
"Y-yeah! I think it should be fun! Maybe I'll have the courage to go somewhere by myself be the time!" He says enthusiastically
"Yeah man! You'll get used to it. You go ask Jean, I'll tell Jubilee. Meet up at seven?" I ask smiling.
"Yeah! Sounds good! That's a ton Peter!" He shouts running off, and I snort at the irony.
"Well someone seemed happy!" Jubilee says stepping out of her room which is next to ours. I nod and flash her a quick smile.
"We're going on a double date tonight if that's okay with you," I say putting my arm around her waist as we walk downstairs.
"Yeah that's fine with me! It's so cute that you've like adopted him as your own." She says as well walk down many stairs.
"What are you talking about? Scott's just a friend!" I say laughing at her.
"He totally looks up to you Peter. You're like the father figure he needs right now." I smile, just a bit but enough for her to notice. She puts one of her arms around me back and squeezes me closer to her. "I'll keep that in mind some day." I am shocked and very very happy that she hopes and thinks our relationship will last that long. "What time are we meeting up with them?"
"Seven o'clock. It's at the arcade where we had our first date." She smiles, same date same time same place. "So you've got an hour to go get ready. Can you handle that?" I ask her.
"Oh shut up! It's hard work looking this good!" She says flipping her hair over her shoulder.
"I know right! But I make it look so easy." I say as she laughs playfully shoving me.
"You're silly! We all know it takes you about two seconds to get ready!" She says to me putting my bangs out of my eyes.
"Two seconds? What am I a turtle?" I say laughing at her.
"Let me think about that one." She giggles.
"Well, after we grab some junk food you have an hour to get ready and think about how gorgeous I am." She pouts playfully.
"Don't you ever think about how gorgeous I am?" I smirk and give her a gentle kiss before we walk into the kitchen.
"Oh all the time." She says dreamily.
"Creep," I laugh out.
(One hour time skip)
Scott and I stood waiting at the door as the girls finished getting ready. "You ready man?" I ask punching his arm lightly.
"As ready as I'll ever be," he says, then a look of confusion crosses his face. "Isn't today your like two year anniversary with Jubilee?"
"Yup! She thinks I've forgotten. I got her a little something. I'm going to surprise her with it." I say putting my hands in my pockets.
"I almost thought that you'd forgotten!" I'm abut to respond when the girls come down the steps. Jubilee is wearing her favorite outfit with her usual yellow jacket. Jean is wearing just her  usual clothes, but takes her hair and did her make up.
"You look great, Jean!" Scott says with a small smile. Scott put on some nicer but still casual clothes. I'm wearing my Rush T-Shirt with my sneakers, my jacket, my favorite pants, and of course my walk man. The same thing I wore on our first date. We hop into Scott's car, him and Jean sit up front while Jubilee and I sit in back.
"You didn't tell me I look great!" Jubilee says with a fake sad look.
"Well I thought that it was an obvious fact. Is it ever an option for you to look bad? I'd be surprised!" She blushes at this and smiles at me.
"I need to find a way to treat you when you say nice things. Maybe then you'd do it more!" I smirk and kiss her nose. She giggles a bit before gently grabbing onto my hand. Scott stops the car in front of the arcade and we all hop out. I immediately make my way over to Ms. Pac Man. Jubilee starts playing one of her favorite games, Frogger. Once I finish I work my way up behind her. I gently grab her hips and rest my chin on her shoulder. 
"I have something for you," I say and she tries her best not to blush.
"And what would that be?" I pull the necklace out of my pocket, and put it around her neck. It's a ring with the word Beauty and a silhouette of Belle on it. She looks down at it, and smiles brightly. "It's beautiful!" She turns to look at me, and I'm wearing the matching Beast one. She hugs me tightly.
"It's not much, but well uh seeing as I don't really have a job...and I didn't want to steal anything because I know you don't like it when I steal things and-" she cuts off my rambling with a passionate kiss.
"I love it Peter," she says pulling away and resting her head on my chest. "Now why don't we see how well you do at some Tetris." She says pulling me over to the game. She gently shocks the machine with her powers making it start. I look at her in shock. "What? I ran out of change." I smile and step closer to her.
"Looks like I'm starting to run off on you Firecracker." She doesn't look at me, but I know she's smirking.
"Is that such a bad thing?" She says to me smiling. We look over to see Jean and Scott laughing, as Jean plays Frogger.
"I hope their first date goes as well as ours did," I say hugging her.
"Me too," she says pulling out something from her pocket. "You think I wouldn't get you a present too?"
"Honestly I thought my present was you," I say kissing her cheek. She smiles and hands me the wrapped box. I open it and just stare at her with my mouth open. It's the one Pink Floyd album I didn't have.
"Where did you get this? I've been looking for this for years, how did you find it?" I ask looking at her in astonishment.
"It was in the mall, they had 50 of them so I made sure I was the first one there to get one. I knew how much you love Pink Floyd. I wanted to give you something you would love," she said looking into my eyes smiling.
"You've already given me something I love," I say pushing her hair out of her eyes.
"What?" She says perplexed.
"You," I say leaning my forehead against hers.
"I love you," she says before kissing me.
"I love you too," I say after pulling away.