Chapter 1. The Special Case

Tell me how you feel about the story. If it's a okay then I'll update another once I'm done with other chapters. I was told that my stories were so much a lot so I'm going to try to come up with new ideas. It would help me a lot of anyone of you could give me some.
I don't own Black Butler.

Thank you and please enjoy. 😊

~Ciel POV~
While going through some papers in my office when Sebastian knocked on the door and came in.

"Master a letter from her Highness has come for you." He said handing me the letter. I opened it and started to read.

"Well it would seem that some kind of strange things going on in a town east of London. Apparently people are disappearing then the bodies would be found with claw marks covering them. She wants me to find out and stop whoever is doing this. Sebastian pack my things we are going." I commanded him, he bowed and left the room. Not long after that Sebastian and I were leaving. In the carriage I was reading about the case, it was strange. Someone would disappear then be found a few days later with claw marks on their bodies but they saw it was an animal. I looked at the pictures, these were strange claw marks unlike any animal I'd ever seen. Their throats were clawed open and had their stomachs were also cut open. This is definitely not a normal case, especially since the bodies had the marking of a flower branded on their chests.

"Young Master, is something the matter?" Sebastian asked me

"Young Master, is something the matter?" Sebastian asked me. I shook my head while still looking through at the file.

"No it just these murders started four months ago yes?" I asked him, he nodded his head. "Then why of all times are we now being informed of it?" I asked myself. Trying to figure it all out but there was no more information to look over so I was left with unanswered questions. The carriage continued to move along until we reach the town. We stepped out when the carriage stopped because the road was blocked off. Sebastian and I looked around, the road seemed like it hasn't been used in a long time. It was blocked off by a fallen tree and the road was covered in weeds and branches.

"My lord." Sebastian called out as he picked up a sign. "This place is called Locklin." He said laying he sign down on the ground. Then we heard voices ahead of us. Then someone scream.

"Sebastian come on!" I shouted and ran towards the voices. When we got there, these four men were messing with a three young women and two small children.

"Come on girls. Let's have some fun." One man said.

"We really must be on our way. Please leave us alone." A woman said keeping the children behind her. But the men weren't moving.

"Oh come on." Another said reaching out for a woman. Then one men noticed us.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He said coming closer to us.

"Sebastian kill them." I whispered an order and he was about to move if someone hadn't swiftly moved passed him. Sebastian's eyes widen as all his saw was strands of long silver hair pass right by him.

"What the.." The man shouted as the person placed their hand on his face and slammed him into the ground. The others saw this and pulled out knives and guns. The people who were about to hurt seemed to know their savior.

"Cathrea!" The young girl shouted as we all watched this woman knocked them all out. In one swigged move she pulled out a knife and started cutting their hands and legs. They fell to the ground, bleeding and in pain. The others ran over to her. "Amazing as always." The young girl said hugging her legs.

"Yes you really saved us Ms. Cat." Another young woman said. Then their eyes were on us.

"Excuse me but you two seem to not be from here?" One asked us.

"Yes I am Earl Ciel Phantomhive." I told them and pointed to Sebastian. "This is Sebastian, my butler. We are here to investigate the killings that have been happening." I said, the woman with sliver hair looked at only Sebastian for a moment then she turned to me.

"Welcome to Locklin, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Cathera Wallkins, head maid of the Locklin Family." She said while doing a curtsy, then the others did the same. "Please allow us to take you to our Master." She said, her voice was smooth and calm. Just like Sebastian, that raised my suspicions of if she is human.

"Yes please Ms. Cathera." Sebastian said with his eyes on her. She turned to the others and whispered to them. They approached us.

"Please follow us. We will lead you to the Master." Now being closer to them I could see that the three young women all looked alike. We followed them but I noticed that Sebastian turned and looked at the women again. He knew something wasn't normal about her but he kept quiet.