Chapter 17. Truth Revealed

~Sebastian POV~
It can't be. I refuse to believe this. There's no way that this would happen and she would help. I thought as myself and my lord were chained up to a wall with Rino and the servants standing in front of us. I looked straight at the one who took me down, her eyes were cold and emotionless. Cheek stained with the tears from eariler. Nothing like her eyes before, nothing like her kind warm eyes. She seemed dead inside and out, when our eyes met she looked away.

"Well this is very nice. I really didn't believe that this plan would work. Killing those people was easy, even better when you have on hand, a group of deadly servants. I guess that you wish to know why I wanted you here?" Rino said with a sick smile.

"No we just enjoy hanging around." I said, the triplets giggled. Rino glared at them.

"You think that telling jokes will save you. They won't, I will skin you and have you as a rug!" He shouted, he was scaring the young children, just enough that the triplets took them and left. Now the only servant here was my so called mate. I looked at her again, she was looking down.

"Cathrea." With my voice calling her name, she slowly looked up. "Do you think I will forgive you for putting my master in harms way?" I asked her, she somewhat glared at me. "But I will forgive you for this, no matter what you do. You're still my mate." I said with a straight face, she looked away again. I can still see the mark on her breast, I lowered my head. "I understand if your master ordered you to kill those people but you are different then any servant in this house. You have a right to know the true reason." I said catching her attention, my words found her surprised. "He's been lying to you." I said, she moved closer to me.

"Explain." She said, I looked at her eyes.

"He only wants us dead, those people never had to die. He knew where to find us, yet the innocent blood was spilted." I told her, her eyes widened as she stood straight up. I could feel her rage inside but it wasn't enough to get to go against her master.

"Cathrea go to the other servants." Rino commanded, she turned around and walked towards the door. "Get rid of them." He added, she stopped.

"What was that last part master?" She asked him, he turned to face her.

"Kill the servants, their of no use now." He said, I smiled.

"Wrong choose of words." I said, Rino came closer and raised his hand.

"Shut up!" He shouted bring his hand down but no hit came. "What are you doing?" He asked while looking up at the very angry woman as she held onto her arm. She was frightening.