Chapter 13. Sparring Match

The morning came and with it masters questions. He wanted to know everything so I told him in the end he was annoyed.

"I'm not good with woman but from what you said she's pretty mad." He told me, I could still feeling the sting in my cheek from her hitting me.

"What did I say that was so wrong?" I asked him.

"You called everyone of the servants that work here low life creatures. A woman becomes protective of those around her. So you offended her by saying that." He explained I'm surprised that he knew so much. I finished dressing him and we went to breakfast, Lord Rino was eating then Cathrea came in with angry but she hid it from her master. Master sat down and started eating, everything was silent. I didn't dare to look at her, my face still hurt. Rino placed his cup down and sighed.

"Cathrea, it's time for sparring. Gather everyone." He said, she left to gather the other servants. Master and I followed Rino to the back yard, it was now fixed. The other servants were gathered and Rino had an idea. "Ciel if you wouldn't mind to have Sebatian to fight Cathrea. I think it will be quite entertaning." He said looking at master, Ciel smiled wickedly.

"That sounds wonderful." He said, I frowned knowing this was going to hurt. Everyone was gathered and I stood in front of this very angry woman. We stood ready to fight, a bell rang and in that moment Cathrea was right in front of me. She swung her leg and slammed it into my gut. I was sent back, I looked up to find her once again in front of me with a fist coming straight at me. I lost track of how many hits she got on me, she was releasing her angry right now and now that I know why she was mad. It makes sense that she's angry. I honestly let her keep on hitting me, I said something bad to her and she wanted to get revange. I let her. She stopped and stood above my body which laid on the ground.

"You're not fighting, do you know what you did?" She asked me, I nodded. She slowly smiled and started to walk away. As I sat up, another fist hit my face. I was sent into the woods, I hot a tree and sat on the ground. A few moments later someone came over to me. "Sebatain, words are stronger the fists but sometimes fists are more effective." She said with a smile. Helping me up and walking back to the manor. An hour after the match, a messenger came and gave Rino a letter. When he finished reading it, he smiled.

"Everyone there is a ball being held by the mayor. It's like a distraction from all the killings. So go and get ready." The servants smiled, running off to get ready, Cathrea gave a soft smile.