Chapter 16. A Kiss that Sealed their Fate

Her lips were warmth and soft, I wanted more of her. From her movements, she too wanted more of me. Pulling her closer to me so she couldn't escape my arms. I won't let her go, I won't let another creature has her, she is mine. When we pulled away, taking our first breathes her eyes were completely captured by me. I decided to take her away, I lifted her up and ran out the ball room leaving everyone in stunned. I took her to a forest where we were alone, I set her down then instantly started kissing her lips again. We were captured by each other, holding tight to one another while our lips attacked each other. My fate is seal by her lips, I wouldn't let her go. She will be mine forever, I won't let her get away from me. I pushed her against a tree, gripping her dress in my hands as I started to rip the dress. She gasped from the coolness the touched her skin, she was too a demon but in our sealed fate she acted human. I will make her mine, forever. I began kissing her chest and marked her skin with my fangs. My mark was on her skin and if I must I'll kept placing it there. I looked up at her and softly kissed her lips.

"You are mine forever." I whispered into her ear, she inhealed my scent. Leaning in and biting my neck with her sharp, cat-like fangs. 

"Now you are mine." She whispered kissing the mark. "Forever." She whispered, I picked her up and slammed her into the tree. We began kissing again until we could feel our masters calling to us. I sighed slowly placing her on the ground before kissing the mark on her breast. 

"Shall I see you in the darkness?" I asked her, she softly smiled pulling my head up.

"Of course my black raven." She said pulling me make to the manor. Our masters were waiting for us, seeing my neck and her chest, they knew what happened.

"Come let's go home." Rino said, Cathrea held open the door. Ciel climbed in and I helped her onto the seat, I had an amazing view. We were heading home, I couldn't fee that she was sitting close to me, I pulled her closer. Once we arrived home, she went with Rino while I was with Ciel. I missed her touch already, as soon as we reached masters room he asked me.

"So is she yours now?" He asked without looking, once again surprised about how much he really knows.

"Yes she is mine. I won't let her go." I told him as I got him ready for bed.

"Congrates. Maybe she'll get you off my ass." He said and I tried to not smile. 

"Maybe my lord." I said placing him in bed, he fell asleep afterwards and I left. I knew Rino would also be asleep and I knew where to find her. Just like night she was sitting on the rail waiting for me. Her long silver hair flowed with the wind, it was glorious. I walked over and sat next to her, she leaned against my body. 

"There's something I must tell you but I'm afraid." She said looking down, she seemed scared about something. She's a demon, what would she be afraid of. "Master is planning something but it goes against our contract. He is going to break it and when that happens I will lose it so be propared for it." She warned me, I became worried about her safety. She stood up and began singing like eariler. 

When you think
Hope is lost
And giving up
Is all you got,
And blue turns black,
Your confidence is cracked,
There seems no turning back from here

It was soft yet sounded sad.

Sometimes there isn't an obvious explanation

Why the holiest hearts can feel the strongest palpitations

Then she stopped and looked at the night sky, seeing all it's beauty.

That's when you can build a bridge of light,
That's what turns the wrongs all right
That's when you can't give up the fight.
That's when love turns nighttime into day,
That's when loneliness goes away,
That's why you gotta be strong tonight,
Only love can build us a bridge of light.

She paused then continued singing.

When your feet are made of stone
And you're convinced that you're all alone
Look at the stars, instead of the dark
You'll find your heart shines like the sun

But let's not let our anger get us lost
When the need to be right comes with way too high a cost

That's when you can build a bridge of light,

That's what turns the wrongs all right

That's when you know it's worth the fight.
That's when love turns nighttime into day,
That's when loneliness goes away,
That's why you gotta be strong tonight,
'Cause only love can build us a bridge of light.

She stopped and looked down at me.

Deep breath, take it on the chin
But don't forget to let the love back 

Her voice echoed throughout the night. The night lite up in shining lights and stars moving to her voice.

That's when love can build a bridge of light
That's what turns the wrongs all right
That's when you can't give up the fight.
That's when love turns nighttime into day,
That's when loneliness goes away
That's why you gotta be strong tonight
'Cause only love can build us a bridge of light

Only love can build us a bridge of light

She stopped and looked back down at me, I reached out my hand. She was crying, I whipped her tears away. She looked away then her grip on my hands became tighter.

"Please forgive me." She whispered then jabbed at my side. I jolt of pain shot through me and I fell to the ground. "I never wanted to fall in love, not with the one I would have to hurt." She said with more tears running down her cheeks. I blacked out after that.