Chapter 11. How to Turn a Cat into a Woman

While looking at Cathrea as she sat on the coffin in her cat form. I tried hard not to attack her and give her attention. I took a breath and moved closer to her, she saw me and lowered her head. She looked like she wanted to play, I reached out for her when she jumped away. She ran off somewhere in the shop, now I crawling on the floor trying to find her. I heard something move behind me and when I turned I had flying cat attack me. She landed on my face, causing me to fall backwards. A loud crashing sound ranged out through the shop causing the Undertaker to come out and look. He found me under three coffins and a little cat walked away like a queen. I sat up and watched her move towards Undertaker, he picked her up.

"Sebatian do you know how to change a cat into a woman?" He asked me with a giggle. I sighed and stood up looking at him.

How?" I asked him, he giggled then held her out to me.

"Give her a kiss." He said laughing, I slightly blushed. "Go on she's waiting." He said placing her in my hands. He walked out and I looked down at her. I sighed and held her up to my face, I slowly closed my eyes, it can't be to bad. She's in cat form so there shouldn't be any problem. I was about to kiss her if it hadn't happened. A puff of smoke filled the room and I slowly opened my eyes to find her but not in cat form. She was standing in front of me, her eyes wide open with red cheeks. I pulled away from her lips, leaving the warmth I felt from them. She was in a deep red state of confustion then it hit her.

"Undertaker!" She shouted and out he came with a smile on his face. "Did you give me nip again?" She asked him.

"Well I had a feeling he would do it and he did." He said while falling to the ground laughing.

"Sebatain listen. When Undertaker gives me this special mix of nip I go crazy then he tells the person with me that a kiss brings me back but it's time. The nip doesn't last long." She explained everything to me.

"So I kissed you for no reason." I said and she nodded her head, looking away from me. I was so red, then looking at the man who was still laughing. I looked at her and she had the same idea.

"Undertaker don't hold this against me." She said and when he looked up we stood in front of him. The two fists came in contact with his face.

We left him there and walked back to the manor. We didn't speak about what happened then again I kind of missed her lips. The warmth and softness I felt from them, I almost wished to get the chance to feel them again. I looked over at her, she was walked with her head down. I could slightly see the red in her cheeks, it was dark out but when moon light came out I saw something even more beautiful then before. Her silver hair flowed in the wind, her pale skin seemed to shine and her eyes glowed. That's when I noticed that we stopped moving, we were looking at each other, our eyes glowing with demonic power. Her eyes captured me in a spell that we lost track of time, she turned away and started walking away. I quickly followed after her but slowly watching her from behind. We made it to the manor, she left to her master and I to mine.