Chapter 7. Enemy of Cathrea

They stood ready to kill each other, Cathrea was growling and Emilea pulled out her guns.

"Sebastian take the masters away from here." Cathrea said, he nodded and picked them up. He carried them away and when they were gone, the fight began.

Not so good with fight scenes so please bare with me.

Emilea shot her bullets at Cathrea, she dodged most of them but her arm was hit with several others. Blood dripped from her arm and as it hit the floor, Emilea smiled.

"Let me know when you feel tired. So I don't have to fire at random spots." She said firing more bullets, Cathrea took out her knives and throw them at Emilea. She dodged them all as she hide behind a wall and reloaded. Cathrea ran and jumped then throw her knives and hit Emilea legs.

"Let me know when I can tear your head off." Cathrea said smiling as her eyes glowed.

Now it was a battle of the claws and it was going fast. You'd have to not blink in order to see a small amount of their battle. That's how fast they were moving. In the end they both were breathing heavily with blood coming from their arms, legs, chest and faces. Both started to get tired and that should be very strange for a demon. Now when Cathrea lunged forward, she was met with a bullet from a cannon. She shielded herself as she was thrown back. There standing behind Emilea was a man holding a large looking gun.

"Well that'll take care of her." He said reloading his gun. Then they heard a laugh coming from Cathrea. Her face was facing down you couldn't see her but you could feel her power.

"You think something like that could kill me. Don't be so naive, you pathetic mortal." Her voice changed and so did her appearance. She pushed herself up and her hair was shorter, her skin was paler and her eyes glowed blue. This was her human/demon form and it was terrifying.