Chapter 2. Lord Rino

~Ciel POV~
After the little incident in the alleyway we were lead to a manor inside of the town. When we entered the please was sparkling like a ruby in sunlight. The place could only be described as beautifully designed. The people that lead turned around and bowed.

"We shall retrieve our Master. Please stay in the parlor until he comes down." One of the triplets said and they took their leave.

"So Sebastian what do you want of it all so far?" I asked him, he seemed to be thinking of an answer.

"Well from what I can tell. This isn't a normal household, it's much like yours. That woman from before wasn't at all of what you call normal." He answered and we heard footsteps then a voice.

"Welcome to Locklin Manor. I am Lord Rino Locklin and my servants told that your here about the murders." He said coming in. My eyes widened as I saw he was around the same age as me. His short blond hair and light blue eyes, he wore a tan suit but he acted older then his age. Just like me.

"I am Earl Ciel Phantomhive. Yes we are here to investigate the murders, it's a good thing that we were found by your servants." I said and he smiled.

"Yes it was. Well then let's get you two settled into rooms and get you started." He said and ringed a bell. In came the woman from earlier, when did she get back? "Cathrea said that you have already been introduced to her so that's nice. Cathrea please guide them to a room and get them settled in." He ordered, Cathrea placed her right hand over heart and bowed.

"Yes master." She said and we followed her. Lord Rino stayed in the room as we left. She lead us to a room and opened the doors. She walked in and over to the window, she opened the curtains. "If there is anything you need, inform me and I shall asset." She said bowing her head and left the room.

"Well she seems very focused on following his orders to the T." I said, Sebastian nodded.

"Yes she does. Master when shall we begin the investigation?" He asked me and I was about to answer but stopped when we heard someone shouting. We walked over to the window and saw a young man fighting someone and that someone was Cathrea. "She must be training him." Sebastian said and it made sense, she was a excellent fighting judging from what we saw.

"Sebastian this is an order. Watch her, follow her if she leaves the manor late at night and report back to me." I said walking away from the window. I turned back when he didn't answer. He was captivated by the woman, almost to the point of shock. He never did this with other women yet she was caught his attention.

"Yes my lord." He finally said looking away from the window. We left the room and walked down the stairs to find that Lord Rino wasn't there anymore. We looked around until the young boy from earlier found us.

"Excuse me Lord Ciel, the master is out in the back yard watching Hound and Cathrea train. Would you like me to guide you there?" He asked me, he looked around seven years old. I nodded my head. His suit was small but he pulled it off, he smiled. "Right this way." He said and we followed him out back. When we arrived, all the servants were watching this training. The master was sitting at a small table drinking tea.

"Hello Ciel, thank you Thomas." He said and Thomas bowed his head then went and sat with the others. "Well is there any kind of tea that you would like Ciel?" He asked me, I took a seat.

"Earl Gray Tea." I answered, Rino waved his hand.

"Cathrea allow Hound to train with the triplets. Please get the Earl some Gray Tea." He ordered.

"Lord Rino I am perfectly capable of preparing my masters tea." Sebastian said, Rino looked back at him and smiled.

"Then why don't the two of you go and prepare the tea." Rino said as Cathrea came up to them. She looked down at her mater as he smiled up at her. Sebastian and Cathrea understood in the end and left to fix the tea.

"Is there a reason why you sent them both?" I asked him, he smiled it made me have a sickening feel in my stomach.

"I've been around Cathrea since I was about seven years old and in all that time, I've never seen her act like that." He said sipping tea.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, he looked up.

"She's never looked at a men for more than thirty seconds. But you butler seems to have caught her attention and I'd like to see how far I can take this." He said watching the others train.

~Sebastian POV~
We left the masters, Cathrea walked silently beside me as we went to the kitchen. When we arrived, we began. I started to boil the water while she went to a closet. When she didn't came back, I went to find her. She wasn't looking for the tea, she was leaning against the wall breathing heavily. I came up behind her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, she looked back and straightened up.

"Yes I'm just fine. Here is the tea." She said, handing me a box. I took and we walked back to the kitchen. She was silent, I stood behind her and when she turned to the left that's when I saw it. There was a bruise on the back of her right shoulder.

"Must I be concerned about that bruise?" I asked her, she looked at me with her eyes slightly widened.

"No, I was wound by one of those men from earlier. But I shall be fine." She said covering the bruise with her sleeve. I say nothing else, we finished the tea and return to our masters.