Chapter 8. Maid from Hell

Cathrea looked very different from before. Her once long silver hair was now short with two braids on the sides. Her outfit was shorter then before and her eyes glowed red with excitement. She smiled made her look even more scary. The cut on her head was bleeding down her face. She looked ready for the kill and she was going to get it. Emilea was frightened by her but the man tried to hold up his manhood.

"I'm going to kill you!" He shouted then fired again, Cathrea smiled and moved. She twisted her body around the large bullet and slashed the throat of the man. She stood behind him as his body fell to his knees and blood flooded from his throat. Emilea rushed over to him, trying to stop the bleeding. Cathrea turned around and ran passed them. Emilea's eyes widen as both their heads came off and hit the ground. Cathrea stood straight up, when the sound of footsteps came. She turned around quickly and saw Sebastian was standing there watching her. His eyes widen as he looked at her, she changed back. He rushed and caught her before she hit the ground. He held her close as she blacked out. Everyone came back in and saw her then the bodies. They were frighten by the fact that she did all this alone, the whole place was a bloody mess😄. Rino stepped closer to her and placed his hand on her head. What was he doing?

"We need the Grave Man and fast." Was all he said before turning to his servants. "Howl is in charge till we return. No one comes in this house, that's my order." He said then looked at Sebastian. "You have to take her to him, Ciel and I need to speak with Jones. He's the only one who came figure out who these people are." He said, everything was set in minutes. They went to see Jones while Sebastian took Cathrea to the Undertaker.

~I'm having a bad case of Writers Block so need help on future ideas. Give me a shoutout and tell me your ideas😋~