Chapter 15. "May I have this dance?"

(Dress is picture above with original song)
I watched as she came into the room, the Victorian dress the fit her body just right, it swayed so well. She was an absolute goddess compared to these mortals. My eyes were captivated you her beauty that I wanted to take her away and hide her from the world. I wanted her all to myself, no man would be allowed to see her. My feelings were bouncing off the walls as she came closer to me, I was containing myself from pouncing on her.

"Good evening." She said doing a small curtisy. I bowed my head low, still looking at her beauty. "Sebastian for my actions earlier today, I would like to apoloze." She said lowering her head. I was shocked by her words, I stood there then placing my hand under her chin lifting it to look at me.

"May I have this dance?" I asked her, she looked up and smiled. Nodding her head I lead her onto the floor and we began. The music was soft yet quick, Cathrea seemed to know the song as she began singing while dancing. It was almost hypnotic.

Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity

It was beautiful yet I watched many people grow tired. Everyone but her and I were getting sleepy. Everyone seemed to be in a trance but we just kept dancing.

Sailors live so restlessly
Come with me, sleep peacefully
Listen to this siren's song
Worry not for nothing's wrong

Let my voice lead you this way
I will not lead you astray
Trust me as we reach the side
Jumping out where men have died

It was so calming to hear her voice, so beautiful, so addicting. I pulled her closer to me, feeling her warmth and the softness of her skin under my fingers. I wanted more, of her voice and of her body. I placed my lips against her neck and inhealed her scent. It was my addiction.

Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity

Let the ocean fill your lungs
Struggle not, soon peace will come
Taking in your final breath
Sink down to the ocean's depths

"I wish I could always be
In the ocean's arms, you see"
He who'd wanted nothing more
Sleeps now at the ocean floor

Ocean was your lover's name
You had loved her all the same
Now you'll always be together
Sirens are so very clever

Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity

When she stopped singing the music stopped. Everyone seemed to awaken and looked at us in amazement. They began clipping and cheering for us, though it was over I didn't break away from her. In fact I pulled her even closer till her lips were so close to mine. I wanted to taste her again and so I did.