Chapter 6. Uninvited Guests

~Still Ciel POV~

We left the room and the sounds of shouting ranged throughout the manor as we ran for the door. But we got stopped by a man with blood coming from his head.

"You ain't going anywhere bitch." He said pointing at gun at them. She stood in front of me, keeping me safe.

"Sorry but I can't stay and play." She said and fired her gun while grabbing me. She leapt off the stairs and landed on the ground to the left of the man. He stood there not moving until his head blow up. "Explosive Bullets. Only the best for this Household." She said and took my hand, we ran to the back yard. The others were fighting a very large number of intruders. "Stay here." She said pushing me behind the wall as she ran to help kill the people.

"Sebastian where are you?" I asked myself, I don't see him out there either.

Then a explosion went off and the dust came to me I covered my eyes. When I looked again it was like a battle field out there with three maids fighting. Then I saw it, the oldest of the three had something attached to her arm, it was red and it glowed. Then the one next to her had a gun that looked like it was on fire. Then far to the right was the last one, she held a sword that glowed blue. All three maids stood there ready to kill everyone who dared to go against them. Then the ground shook as something came closer to us. Out of the flames came a large machine with a skull on its chest. My eyes widened as it stepped closer, the triplets turned to face it. They ran towards it to turn it into a tin can. I watched them fight then a the door behind me started to open and out came a women. She looked down at me and smiled. She bent over to me.

"Where is Cat?" She asked me but I didn't have an answer. "Well then she will come once she senses me. Then good bye young boy." She said and started to walk away from me. I sat there stunned, her eyes reminded me of Mey-Rin when she's in kill mode.

"Master!" A voice shouted and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Sebastian....." I said slowly as he came closer. Rino was with him but not Cathrea. "Where is Cathrea?" I asked him.

"We don't know. When the attack came I ran into Lord Rino as he was searching for her but she's nowhere to be seen." Sebastian explained everything to me.

"There's a women looking for her. She wants to kill her." I said, Rino's eyes widened.

"Then we must find her and," he stopped when a voice spoke to him.

"Well I'm right here." Cathrea said as she was walking over to us.

"Cathrea behind you!!" I shouted, she looked back to have a bullet fly passed her.

"Why hello Cat. Long time no see." She said coming closer with a sick smile on her face. Cathrea's eyes narrowed, as she spoke.

"Emilea." She said looking ready to kill her.