Chapter 4. Undertaker and Cathrea

~Cathrea POV~
We went to the local funeral house to find the one called Grave Man. When we opened the doors, there were so many coffins and a few skulls. After looking around we find an unexpected surprise. When we walked around the corner to find a man with long silver hair sitting on a coffin. It was the  Undertaker, Sebastian's eyes widened from the surprise. He looked at us and started giggling.

"Well it's a surprise to see you here Sebastian. But I must ask who is this beautiful creature in my presence?" Undertaker asked as he came closer to me. He started giggling again, a he reached out for a strand of my hair. "Silver is a nice color but it's only one of yours." He said, twisting my hair between his fingers then he turned around. When he looked back at me, his eyes glowed greenish-yellow color. When I looked at him, my eyes started to glow in a blue color. Then a glowing light engulfed my body.

This caused me to changed my form, I became a cat like creature.

Black fur with glowing blue eyes. My long tail and pointy ears made me look almost like a dog, there was also a glowing blue stone in my head. Sebastian's eyes widen, he must have been wanting to know why I was so different but now he knows.

"What are you? Are you a demon?" He asked, I didn't answer him. My eyes were on the silver haired man before me.

Undertaker started to giggle again.

"You see when she wants too, she can transform into a cute little black puff ball but if she feels threaten then she'll turn into this. You see I know this because I've seen her before, she was once my partner." He explained, they both watched me. I sighed and looked at the Undertaker.

"Yes, I was once your soul hunting partner. But now I work for the Master." I said my voice sounded deeper instead of its usually smooth tone. I didn't even look at Sebastian, I moved over and sat on a coffin. "Sebastian I know you're not human but now since you know about me I simply can't let you tell your master. Lord Rino would have me kill him." I told him, he stepped forward.

"I will not allow that." He said coming near me in a threatening way. Undertaker stepped in front of me, he was protecting me from Sebastian.

"Apologize Sebastian but I shall not allow you to hurt her. Yes she not be my partner anymore but some old habits die hard." Undertaker said with a smile on his face. Sebastian and Undertaker were about to go at it if someone didn't came rushing in.

"Grave Man we have another body!" A man shouted, we looked at one another and ran out of the room. I couldn't change back now so I had to stay like this. Undertaker lifted me up to where I balance myself on his shoulders. We reached the body and pushed through the crowd of people.

~Sebastian POV~
This body had the same wounds and symbol branded on its body. Cathrea stayed closed to Undertaker until she leaped from his shoulder and to the ground. She moved closer to the body and started to sniff it. She gave a low growl that reached my sensitive ears. Then she came back over to Undertaker and licked the back of his hand.

"Okay Cat. I understand." He said then looked at me, he leaned towards me. "Sebastian I have to trust her to you for awhile. Protect her, whoever is doing this is after her." He whispered in my ear, I nodded my head and Cathrea jumped into my arms. I walked away from Undertaker, she looked over my shoulder. She looked back at him, he watched her then turned away. Once we were far enough she jumped from my arms and changed back to her human form. She didn't look at me but I could tell she know what was going on.

"Tell me everything." I told her, she looked at me and frowned.

"I shall not without my masters permission." She told me and started to walk away.

"I don't care, you must tell me." I said grabbing her arm. She turned and gave me a killing look.

"If you know what best for you and your master, you'll take him and leave. Before he gets killed." She said pulling her arm away from me. She started to walk away again, I didn't ask anything else. I followed her as she lead us back to the manor.

When we returned dinner had just finished and it was time for bed. I headed to the master but I also looked back at her as she stood in front of her master. While in masters room he asked me what we learned.

"Another body was found mater. Same wounds but we didn't learn anything else." I told him, leaving fact that Undertaker was here or that Cathrea was truly a demon like me. After giving him the report I got him ready for bed. When he was asleep, I decided to walk around the halls and I found Cathrea. She was sitting outside on the rail looking up. As I came closer she looked back at me, her eyes glowed like mine.

"You truly are a demon if you don't sleep." She said looking back at the sky.

"I should be saying the same about you." I said, I heard her giggle. "Cathrea, if you could speak freely. Then would you tell me how you came to this world." I asked her, she looked back at me as I came closer to her. Now I was right next to her, she looked down.

~~~~~
I'm going to try and update at least four chapters every week so please enjoy and tell me if there's something you like or didn't like.