Chapter 5. Demon Cathrea

~Cathrea's POV~

I was first brought into this world when my master was a young boy. He was kidnapped from his family and was torture for weeks. He somehow managed to call upon me and I appeared. We made a deal that I would take his soul after he capture his takers.

Sebastian looked at me with those demon eyes. He seemed to be wondering about everything that has happened. Then he began to speak in his calm voice.

"Did he order you to kill those people?" He asked me, I looked away from him.

"No I didn't kill those people, neither did any of the others." I told him, he nodded.

"You are a demon. But what kind? I can sense it is a four legged kind but what kind exactly?" He asked me, I smiled and stood up on the rail. Then black smoke started to engulf my body.

~Sebastian POV~
My eyes widen as I saw her transform form a human women to a small cat. My love for cats was very hard to hold back but I somehow managed. She stood on the rail with her eyes looking at me. She was so beautiful and her changing forms is answering my question. I moved closer to her as she stood still. I carefully picked her up and held her in my arms. She looked up at me and her eyes glowed, I smiled.

"You're beautiful Cathrea. I haven't met to many demons in this world but all of them, I have hated. But you, I would never come to hate you." I said, she looked down and jumped out my arms doing a flip. While she was in the air, her form changed in her human form. She landed gracefully on the rail, she stood there and looked up at the moon.

"Sebastian you will come to hate me. I'm not someone who is worthy of kindness." She said I was about to ask her why she said that but she turned around. What I saw made me stop, tears were running down her face. "I am only a demon who hurts the ones closest to her. I don't want to hurt you." She said jumping down. She came closer and kissed my cheek. "Good night, you raven." She said walking away, I just stood there and watched her leave. A demon shedding tears in front of another, saying that she wasn't worthy of kindness. What has happened to this women? Many questions were running through my head, so many and one was why couldn't he stop thinking about her.

Time skip to the next day.
~Ciel POV~

I was awakened by Sebastian but I could tell that something was different. He seemed distracted but at least he was still doing his duties without anything messing up. I watched him as he tied my shoes and I was about to speak but someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said and in came one of the triplets.

"Lord Ciel. You must leave the manor right now. You are not safe here, you will die because of him." She said, before I could ask her what she meant, she left the room.

"Sebastian what do you think?" I asked him, he started thinking.

"We should but shouldn't leave. There is still the case to consider but why would she tell you to leave for your own safety?" He asked himself. Then an idea came to me.

"Sebastian ask Cathrea. She is the head maid so she would know everything." I ordered him, he seemed hesitant but bowed.

"Yes my lord." He said and left the room. What is going on here? While thinking that someone busted down the door to my room.

"Lord Ciel please come with me now! I must get you to safety!!" The short black haired triplet shouted while holding a gun. Intruders at this house, big mistake.