Chapter 9. Mr. Jones

~Ciel POV~

Sebastian left with Cathrea to the Grave Man whoever that is. Rino and I were going to a Mr. Jones. While in the carriage, Rino seemed to be in deep thought probably about Cathrea. Was he really that worried about her, doesn't seemed like it because at the moment he's not with her. He was looking out the window until we reached a country house.

"We're here. Come Ciel, we must be quick." Rino said as we entered the house, there in the parlor stood an older man. He had his back to use while smoke could be seen. "Jones, tell me what you know." Rino said, like this guy has any idea what he meant.

"Well they are, well once a powerful group until they messed with the wrong maid." He said turning around facing us. He is younger then he sounds.

"What else?" Rino stood like he was getting mad.

"Nothing much, all I can say is this," he takes a hit. "They weren't after you. But her." He said looking serious. "And whiling thinking that, someone will most likely try again." He said taking a seat in a nearby chair.

"Is that all?" Rino asked him and here I am just standing there watching this go down.

"Well I know that she's not well. The killings are attracting to much attention, you should do something soon little blue boy." Jones said looking at me. "Ciel Phantomhive." He said with a smile on his face. Rino pulled my arm and got us out of there. In the carriage Rino was mad.

"That bastard. All he wants is a chance to get her for himself. I'll kill him once this is all over." Rino said clenching his fists.

"How did he know me?" I asked him, he finally looked at me.

"He is a psych. He knows who you are before you tell him." He explained as we rode to the Grave Man, why does that name give me the chills?