Chapter 18. Death of Lord Rino/ Sweet Ending

~Sebastian POV~

Cathrea looked oh so pissed that hell couldn't handle her fire. She held Rino's arm as she began to squeeze it, he clenched her arm as she lifted him up. He was now hanging off the ground as she started to draw blood.

"Release me you demon!" He shouted, I could see that Ciel was surprised by that. "Release," He stopped when she gripped her hand over his mouth. She brought him closer to her face, his eyes widened as he saw her eyes. Glowing red with anger and death.

"She hates it when people threaten her family." I said with a smile, Rino's eyes widen even more as she squeezed his throat till his neck snapped. She dropped his body to the ground, she came over and unchained Ciel and set him on the ground. She turned to me and placed her hands on my cheeks.

"Will you forgive me, just a little bit?" She asked, I smiled and nodded my head. She unchained me, I held her close to my body. The triplets came down to see their master dead on the ground, they didn't get mad. In fact they smiled.

"Cathrea are you going to be okay without having him alive?" T1 asked her, she smiled and looked at me.

"Yes, I have another contract right in front of me." She said, I pulled her into a kiss. I can feel the mark on my neck slightly heating up, the same for the mark on her breast. It was like another attack, I wanted to show everyone that she is mine.

"Well since all this hell is over, I guess we'll have to be leaving." T2 said, catching our attention.

"What do you mean?" Ciel asked them.

"Well since Rino is gone, we have no where else to go and servants with no master aren't servants at all." T3 said looking down, I looked at Ciel knowing what he was going to say.

"Well I would enjoy having more servants that don't break things. Come and serve me." He said, they smiled and Cathrea gripped onto my jacket.

"Let's go home." I whispered to her and she smiled, snuggling herself into my chest. Afterwards everyone left the manor and gathered into the two carriages. Headed home and a new beginning.

~No POV~
It has now been two years since that time, much has change in the Phamtohive household. The three servants were met with seven new friends, the manor was in better condition after they came. To everyone's surprise when Sebastian came out and told them about his relationship with Cathrea, they were more then happy for them. If fact that is what happened to the Phantomhive house, happiness spread throughout. Everyone was just happy, even Ciel and that was strange for him to be happy after what happened. In those two year the relationship between Sebastian and Cathrea grow stronger, so after those years they decided to tie the knock. The wedding was big and had many different people, Ciel fiancée Elizabeth was there with her high pitch voice and cheery smile. Her brother and his friends were also attending, Undertaker was walked Cathrea down the allis as he handed him off to Sebastian. He told him If you ever hurt her, I'll gut you. They said their vows and kissed, cheering ringed out through the church. The honeymoon was even better.😉💜

A year later they welcomed a small bundle of joy, a little girl with red eyes and silver hair. Their life was only beginning and life comes with unexpected turns but love always wins.