Chapter 3. Information

~Ciel POV~

After some time Sebastian and that women came back. Sebastian poured me some tea while she re-poured her masters tea. I took a sip and began asking the questions.

"So what do you know about the killings?" I asked Lord Rino, he looked at me and smiled.

"They began four months ago, first starting with Mr. Riverdin. He disappeared then when we found his body, he was torn up like a creature had a grudge against him." He said sipping on his tea again. "Mr. Riverdin really had a lot of enemies out there so it makes sense that he would die." He said, adding that the man wasn't liked but his words caught my attention, I pushed them back for now.

"So it all started with him. We should talk with his family soon." I said but Rino disagreed.

"Actually you can't." He said, I gave him a questioning look. "His family moved out of here a month after his death." He said, eating a piece of cake that was placed on the table in front of him.

"Well we'll have to try something else in order to get information." I said sipping on the tea again.

"Possibly talking to the Grave Man, he might give you some info." He said and waved Cathrea. "Take Mr. Sebastian to the Grave Man and ask him about any of the deaths." He said.

"Yes my lord." She said bowing her head. "Come Sebastian." She said, Ciel nodded and let Sebastian go with her.

After they left I was left once again with this guy. Something about him was off, it made me uneasy around him. After the training, it was time for dinner and since Sebastian wasn't here I had to eat their food. For the most part it wasn't all that bad. But Sebastian still wasn't back yet, this had me a bit concerned but I knew he was going to come back sooner or later.