Chapter 14. Going to the Ball

~Ciel POV~

After receiving word about the ball, everyone smiled and left to get ready. I decided to get myself dressed and let Sebastian get ready, why not. I dressed myself and it wasn't so hard, why did it seem so when Sebastian did it. Well after I was done I walked down to the parlor to find Rino and Sebastian waiting.

"Well shall we go master?" He asked with a smile. I nodded, I didn't bother to ask about all the others. They'll probably not come but if they do there's not much they can do. We entered the cairrage and set off, Sebastian seemed to have something on his mind but I didn't ask. When we arrived at the mayor's home it was just as big as Rino's home, people were entering to fine it was lite up and music filled the air. Everyone seemed to be smiling and having a grand time, the mayor came out and thanked everyone for coming. Then the music stopped and a light shined onto a small group. My eyes widened as I saw the familiar faces, it was all the servants from Rino's house but also everyone else house in this place. The ladies walked down the stairs and reached the floor to their masters. I looked over at Sebastian to see if he was looking for Cathrea and to my surprise he was looking up at the stairs. I followed his eyes to see her in all her beauty.