Here

Charlie's POV

"Okay Alicia. I think the first thing we should do is inform all the Idaho police departments about The Nightmare," I suggested as both of us strolled out of the terminal, onto new grounds.

     "Great idea," she smiled, adjusting her backpack strap.

     "Should we rent a car?" I pointed to the car icon of the signs.

     "Nah. There's no use in doing that if Hannah's going to be running all over the place," the young coroner frowned as she pointed out the truth. 'She does have a point...'

"Alright then, let's just find a taxi or something," I said as we walked straight past the luggage carousel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The burning heat waves of Idaho's summer must have gotten to my head, since I felt extremely dizzy and hot-headed. I felt my feet stumble from under me, even with Alicia's guiding arms holding my body in place as we walked to the entrance of the police station. A shady spot under a small birch tree caught my attention, and I made a dash to the sunless spot on the sidewalk, sighing with relief as I felt my mind return to this world. Beads of sweat rolled down my face as I slumped against the sturdy trunk, wiping them off with my bare arm. Then the seventeen year old thought it would be a good idea to shove me from the shade, taking the spot for herself. I frowned as Alicia smirked, and turned to head inside the building, being hit by the wonderful feeling of air conditioning.

"Woah," she muttered as her body froze at the open entrance. "That feels..."

"Amazing, I know right?" I laughed as we inched our way inside, seeing nothing but a long hallway. A small sigh pointed to the direction of the front desk, and we nodded at each other, slowly walking towards it.

"So..." Alicia started. "Do you think The Nightmare is here?"

"Actually, yeah," I shrugged. "I'd rather have her in this state than a huge one like California."

"Agreed," she nodded slightly as we spotted the working front desk officer.

"Erm..." I awkwardly made my way to the counter. "Hi."

The constable looked up at us, giving a warm smile as I revealed my detective badge.

"If you're here about that Nightmare woman, we've already gotten all the police departments in the state vigilant," he informed. "Are you the lead detective from that case in London?"

"No," I shook my head. "My partner is, but he's in California, notifying the police forces over there."

"Ah, I see. Well, you're welcome to explore the city while we give you some brief updates."

"No thanks," I declined. "This suspect is a personal matter for us."

     "Alright then, we'll notify you if we have any leads."

     "Thank you," I said as I noticed Alicia filling two coffee cups from the corner of my eye.

"Ooh coffee!" I quietly squealed, grabbing a cup from the teenager's hand.

"What the fuck is with you and coffee?" Alicia raised an eyebrow. "I know Kyle can't have a drop because he'll go haywire, and bounce off the walls for hours," she rolled her eyes.