7

"My name is Veritas." The redhead started. "My likes are dango and studying medical ninjutsu. My dislikes are how little I can study due to us not having many medics and being cold. My hobby is to compare different dango flavors. My dream for the future is to be a strong shinobi." I nodded. If he passed the teamwork test I might be able to teach him more medical ninjutsu. "Now you." I pointed at the black haired boy who asked me to go first. He was rather pale too. Unlike Veritas, who wore black mesh and a black t-shirt, he wore a blue off the shoulder silk top. "My name is Fidelitas. My likes include listening to music and cloud watching. I don't really have any dislikes. My hobbies are the same as my likes and my dream for the future is to make a lot of new friends." I nodded. He seemed like a sweet kid. "Okay last one." I said. The last one was a blonde girl. She had green eyes and tan skin with a dusting of freckles across her nose. "My name is Spero. My likes are reading and training. My dislikes are frowns and people who are mean to my friends. My hobby is writing poetry. My dream for the future is to become the first female Kazekage!" Spero said. "You three all seem to have a strong determination when it comes to your goals. Tomorrow you will have one final test before becoming genin. Show up tomorrow at training ground 5 at 9 A.M. for your test." I told them. Spero looked pumped, Veritas had a glint in his eye that sent a bit of a chill down my spine, and Fidelitas had determined and stubborn written all over his face. I nodded once to my self and teleported to Gaara's house. It startled me how quickly I was starting to see it as home. I got started on fixing dinner. I settled on spaghetti and breadsticks. I set a pot on the stove to boil water. Then I placed the pasta inside. I used my new affinity for life energy to grow 🍅's, jalapeno's, ghost peppers, onions, and oregano. I cut the 🍅's and put the green part in the trash. I diced the 🍅's before putting them in a sauce pan with the oregano to soften and blend the flavors. I rolled dough into an oblong shape for the breadsticks. I sprinkled cheese along the length of each breadstick. I cut the jalapeno's into vine shapes and put them around the breadsticks. I had to be careful since I was cutting so thin. I cut the ghost peppers, both red and yellow, into 💐 and put one at the end of each breadstick. I stirred the sauce over on the stove and added a cup of red wine after mixing in the onions I diced. I put the breadsticks in the oven and put the lid on the pan to simmer. Just then I heard the door open. "Food?" Kankuro asked, hopeful. "Not for another ten minutes." I said. Kankuro went to sit at the table so he'd already be there when I served. To my surprise, Temari did the same thing. "Are you trying to make me fat?" She asked, grumpily I might add. "If you're that unhappy about it you don't have to eat." I replied, irritated. "As if anyone could turn down your cooking." Gaara said coming in. I sighed. I quickly fixed four plates and put the breadsticks in a basket. I couldn't deny that they were right.