15

Sasuke POV
As I look at the loser I notice how built he is. He told Tazuna that he'd take care of his teams living arrangements but I don't see how that can be possible as their aren't any hotels yet. I was surprised that he's a jounin, but of course Uchiha don't show emotion. I saw how his footsteps were fluid, almost like he was dancing. It didn't seem like he was conscious of it though. Naruto was still short though not as much as he was when Tazuna called him a shrimp on our first mission to wave. For Kami sake, two of his genin were taller than him! The one with black hair that they called Fidelitas was by some miracle shorter though. I couldn't deny that I've been attracted to him for a while. But he's so far below me in terms of power and social status it's laughable. I didn't for a second believe that nonsense about him being the son of the Fourth Hokage. Though my heart tends to speed up when I'm around him. Hn. Perhaps I should make him my concubine. There's no way a loser like him would refuse an Uchiha after all.

Naruto POV
After everyone else headed to bed I created a peach tree in the backyard with a working kitchen and four bedrooms and a bath. Spero and Fidelitas settled in with no problem. There was a special place I wanted to show Veritas. "Want to walk with me?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said. We walked in silence for a while. We finally reached a clearing where many medicinal herbs grew. "This is the place where I first met Haku without his mask. I was a bit confused at first because he looked like a girl." I said, smiling at the memory. "It's beautiful." Veritas told me. His eyes were sparkling with awe. The meadow had plenty of flowers. The forest all around was dark, but the moon shone undisturbed in the clearing. It was a cloudless night. The perfect kind of night for stargazing. I could feel Veritas tugging my hand. He pulled me close to him and wrapped me in his arms. I have to admit, I didn't exactly try too hard to resist. We stood like that for a while watching the full moon climb higher in the sky. His chin was resting on my head. When the moon got to its highest point it shone brightest in the clearing. At that time, Veritas lifted my chin. He kissed me softly. Our tongues danced. Even though I was determined not to lose to my student, I moaned into his mouth and quickly gave in. He licked my lip and bit down gently. He stroked the roof of my mouth with his tongue. I was wearing a halter top, so when he put his hands on my waist it was his skin against mine. My body felt heated, and I was getting dizzy from lack of air. We both parted and started panting. I looked into his eyes. They were so warm. They were such a deep shade of violet. And when the moonlight hit them, like now, they turned a shade of lavender. I sunk into his embrace, indulging in the warmth of his body next to mine. I would be content if tomorrow never came.

Sasuke POV
After everyone else went to sleep I went looking for Naruto. Other than an out of season peach tree, I didn't see anything unusual. I decided to go for a walk to cool my rising frustration. I wandered for a bit before I saw the loser and one of those genin. I was about to march up to them and demand that the blond come with me, but before I left the treeline I saw that freaking redhead kiss him. I was royally pissed. No one but me has the right to touch him.