17

After breakfast I cleared the dishes. In the other room, Tazuna was telling team 7 they were no longer necessary. I could hear my genin snickering at Sasuke and Sakura's cries of outrage. I motioned to my genin to go out the back way. Since we were here for another day, I decided we'd get the building done, which would literally take a few seconds, and then go train until lunch. So once I made a variety of fruit trees, I took my team to the forest. There was a large pond, but we were done with water walking. I took out three pieces of chakra paper. They got visibly excited. I had already told them about this. "I'm sure you can guess what we'll be doing today." I said. I handed a piece to each of my students and watched. "Veritas and Fidelitas, you have wind type chakra natures. Spero, you have a fire type chakra nature." Veritas looked down for some reason. I guess he wanted to be unique. Fire natures were rare for Suna. "Spero, you'll be trying to set fire to a leaf using only your chakra. Fidelitas, Veritas, you'll be trying to cut them. Ill be over there trying to cut through the trees." Veritas and the other genin looked up curiously. "I have a wind type chakra nature too." I said. All of them had wide eyes. I walked over and send out a sharp and precise wave of chakra. I made a cut six trees deep. We continued like that for a while until we all got hungry. It was around noon so I ordered them back to the tree house. I made fruit salad, chicken and buttered angel hair noodles, and chocolate cheesecake. I called Tazuna. "We'll be eating soon, would you, Tsunami, and Inari like to join us?" I asked. "Don't mind if we do. Tsunami's been wanting to ask about your recipes. The other ninja can fend for themselves." After lunch we all just chilled, playing shogi and eating rice balls. At the end of the day we said goodbye to Tazuna and left. As we went back home I pondered what has happened so far. I have a boyfriend, I mastered the life energy manipulation practice, I essentially told Sasuke and Sakura to get lost, and I'm content. When I get back, I'll work on making the area around Suna more green, and in a year or two I would go to restore Uzushio. I view Gaara as a brother so of course he, Temari, Kankuro, Kakashi, Veritas, Shikimaru, Tsunade, and Hinata would be able to come to Uzushio whenever they wanted. Right now, my present and future look bright. I smiled. And gave a full blown, genuine laugh. I could see my genin smiling off to the sides, then all of a sudden we were all laughing. If anyone saw us they'd think we were crazy. But somehow, my students knew that I was laughing because I was glad I met them, which was why they were laughing too.

A/N I may make a sequel, I may not. I haven't decided yet.