4. Cookies (Fluff)

Keith's Pov

It was our day off. And I decided it was time to tell Lance my true feelings- that I like him. I love how he sometimes flirts with me, and stares at me when we're training and then looks away blushing when I catch him. I love the way his blue jeans hang every so loosely off his very feminine hips, and his light brown, soft hair that shines in the light. The way he talks intrigues me. I love his thin arms and legs, and how they move so gracefully. I think I want to marry my so called "rival", Lance McClain.

I want to feel his lips, smooth and full, against mine. I want to feel his ass against my crotch and myself in his tight little ass. I want to hear him moan my name as we cum simultaneously.

Oh damn... I gotta stop thinking this way. I quickly jack myself off in my bathroom, moaning his name. I get up, take a shower and get dressed before I start my search for him.

"Lance?" I called out and headed into the kitchen. He was standing there in front of the stove, a light blue apron tied around his quite feminine hips, baking what appeared to be earth cookies. We had recently gone to the space mall and he and Hunk found similar ingredients and begged Coran and Allura to get them. He was almost silent, and his shoulders shook as he balled up the little chunks of dough and out them on the cookie sheet. He was crying...

"Lance?" I asked, my tone much softer and careful, as if anything I said would break him to pieces. He looked up and wiped his eyes.

"O-oh! Sorry Keith..." He muttered. I walked up to him and put my hand on his.

"Don't be. Why are you crying?" I ask and he sniffles.

"I-I... My mom used to make cookies all the time and they were so good and sweet. She taught me how and, "he giggles, "and the first time I burnt them to a crisp. Baking was a thing we did a lot and now that... Now that I'm way out here and she's back there... I guess baking cookies brought up memories that I'm not sure I'll ever get to experience again!" he sobs and I hug him, letting him soak my shirt with his tears. His arms instantly wrap around my neck as he sobs. We stand there for a few moments before I continue balling up the dough, with him still hanging onto me, dry sobbing. I finished balling up the dough and he stepped away, taking the tray from me. He leaned over and put it in the oven. Lance set the time and walked back over to me.

We sit at the table and talk about home. I tell him about my tiny house, even though he's been there before. I look down and tell him about my parents. He puts his hand on mine and we both blush. I open my mouth to tell him but he interrupts me.

"Keith I love you!" He blues and bites his lip. I stand up and walk around to the other side of the table to where he is. He flinches and covers his head with his arms. I pull them away, grabbing his chin and kiss him fiercely.

"I love you too Lance," I wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his legs around my waist. I grab a few cookies and walk to the living room. We cuddle and watch movies and eat the cookies.