7. Keith × Sex Toys (Smut)

Credit to author

Listen we have to assume that sex toys are SUPER FUTURISTIC in this world and if Keith is having some solo action he’s going to grab himself a toy that has all the fucking power that will reduce him to tears without him having to control it that much. Finds one that hooks around his thighs and forces them wide open, trapped in a position that’s perfect for maximum stimulation. He can fit any number of cocks into the base, works his way up to the largest and the strangest. Though he always resorts to his favourite when he’s a bit on edge and a good hard fuck is the only way he can come down.

It has a special inflating feature which can be controlled by a small black remote. Starts out small, expands out in width and length the longer it fucks into him to a set degree which he fiddles with before he starts. Various speeds and strengths; it’s about the size of two of Keith’s fingers when he eases it in, strapping the toy to his thighs and testing the hold. He flicks on the speed feature, startling when it snaps into him hard and fast, not quite big enough but a good place to start.

As it fucks into him faster, longer, Keith rolls up onto his knees for a better arch. The harness accommodates the motion, spreads his thighs far and shaking, and the toy inflates to three of Keith’s fingers. Inflates again when Keith ups the speed and it’s enough to drag a whine out of him, surprise flushing heat down his spine. He tends to resort to fantasy when the sensation hits an intense stretch, his imagination conjuring up lips along his spine and the warmth of another body covering him. When it gets specific, Keith bites his lip to muffle a name. 

He can barely hold himself up when it jumps another size up, his arms shaking as hard as his thighs. The toy just expands out as it fucks in, driving Keith to his elbows and forcing a muffled shout from his bitten lips. He gasps, buries his face in the pillows as it pulls out slow and slams in hard. He paws at the bed, desperate for the controller, but every snap of the toy sends him spiralling into pure euphoria. His knees shake, toes curling when a well-aimed thrust damn near fells him. Spots bloom over his vision. His cock throbs, leaks, slaps against his stomach when he jerks forward with a sharp yelp. The toy inflates again, stretching him so fucking wide that he can barely see straight. He needs the controller. He needs a hand on his cock. He can’t have both.

He barely manages one, shaking fingers finally finding the black controller, but he accidentally thumbs at the speed feature and everything ramps up too fast and too hard and Keith howls into the pillows. The harness forces him wide and still, bites into his skin and rubs against his sweat slick skin. The toy keeps going, plows into him, and Keith can’t see, can barely move except to paw uselessly at the controller. He’s so close, he’s so painfully hard, he’s stretched wide and stuffed full and being fucked right through the bed. He shoves a hand under his body and barely grazes his aching cock. He comes, messy and hard over the sheets, and the toy fucks him mercilessly through it, past it, right into an oversensitive euphoria that he can’t claw his way down from.

When he shuts off the toy, he’s a shivering wrecked mess and his thighs are bruised and the taste of a name burns on his tongue. 

"L-Lance!"