15. Showing Our Pride 🌈 (Fluff)

I started writing this on June 1st, but didnt get done in time for Pride Month. I keep getting distracted. So, here is a late pride chapter for my two red and blue boys. ❤💙🌈

Btw, I am British-American, so I use words like "trainers" for "sneakers", "chips" for fries, "crisps" for potatoe chips, and "football" for soccer. Just so you know.

Keith's Pov

"Keith! Come on! We're gonna be late!" My boyfriend called, and I could hear him impatiently bouncing outside the door of the bathroom I had locked myself in.

"No... Lance this is embarrassing!" I whined, trying to tug down the small piece of rainbow fabric that covered my chest. Yes. My wonderful boyfriend had forced me to wear a rainbow crop top. Worse then that, I had to wear really short shorts, otherwise he wouldn't let me out of the bathroom. But now, I had decided I wasn't coming out of the small cramped room.

"Please, babe! You need to see my clothes too! I bet you'll love them!" He begged and I groaned.

"Fine," I said, unlocking the door and opening it. Lance fell forwards and onto my chest. He looked up at me and grinned. "Well hello there," I grinned down at the beauty as he grinned back.

"You look amazing Keith," He said, leaning back so I could see his outfit. He wore a white crop top that read, "I like men how I like women," and had a small bisexual flag printed on it. For pants he wore light blue short shorts, with black trainers to go with the outfit. He had dozens of LGBTQ+ pride bracelets and wristbands, as well as pride buttons clipped to his shirt around its message. Last but certainly not least, he wore glittery eye-shadow that looked like a sideways bisexual flag. I loved it.

I smiled at him. "You look gorgeous baby," I said, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Let's go be gay," I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our truck, where he had already tied down a pride flag to the hood. I smile widely as we climbed in, me in the drivers seat. I turned on the car and we drove to the park, which was already filled with rainbow banners, and hundreds of people. This park was huge. It was a half swim park and half regular park and was partially surrounded by a large dense forest. Our friends stood waiting for us near the entrance. I smiled as I saw the clothes they wore.

Pidge wore green swim shorts and a t-shirt that said "Fact: The Asexual Agenda™ is comprised of all snacks, with a 15 minute break for all out anarchy", and plain black trainers.

Hunk wore yellow swim shorts and a pansexual tank top that had a little decal of a crying pan on it, with white trainers.

Shiro didn't even have a shirt. He simply had the gay flag painted onto his muscular chest. He also wore dripping wet black swim trunks, and no shoes. His white hair was soaked and it was clear he had been swimming.

"Hey gays," Pidge greeted, the gremlin walking up to Lance and fist-bumping him. Hunk walked over and encased me and Lance in a bear hug. I smiled and hugged him back. Shiro stepped up and ruffled my hair. We all parted and ran towards the swimming pool, jumping over a few people lying in the grass. I took off my shirt, as did everyone else, (Pidge had on an asexual flag sports bra) and cannonballed into the pool, splashing everyone in the nearby vicinity.

"HAPPY PRIDE!" Lance screamed, crashing into me and pressing his lips to my own.

"Happy Pride, baby,"