17. Taylor or Tailor?

Based on the new idea that Keith used to think that Lance was named Taylor because of "They call me the tailor because of how I thread the needle."

LANCE YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!!

Lance's Pov

"Lance would you go get Keith for dinner?" Hunk asked in his sweet, adorable puppy voice. I pretend to grumble but stand up anyways, glad for an excuse to go to Keith's room alone.

"I think he's in his room," Shiro added and I nodded and left the dining room.

As I reached his room, small sniffles and other sounds of crying entered my mind. Worried, I walked faster and knocked on his door before I was fully stood in front. The sniffles stopped and I heard a faint 'come in!'

I opened the door and step in, a little shocked at what I saw.

Keith was sitting on the floor, surrounded by notes that appeared in his own handwriting. He looked up at me with tear stained cheeks as he tried to hide the notes.

"Keith? What the hell?" I dash into the room and wipe away the tears.

"It's nothing.... I just miss Taylor... Ya know, from the Garrison?" He says, looking down. I don't remember anyone named Taylor.

"Who the hell is Taylor?" I ask, completely and utterly confused.

"You don't remember him? He was like... Really cute, and Spanish and he was friends with Hunk," Keith rambles on and on about this "Taylor" guy before it dawns on me. I start to laugh and Keith shuts up and glares at me. "What the hell are you laughing at?!" He shouts angrily.

"Keith, I am Taylor. You remember my saying, 'They call me Tailor because of how I thread the needle'?" He stares at me before gasping.

"Y-You were Taylor all along?! But... But I was and still am in love with him!" Keith sputtered and my eyes widen. My mind stops working and the only thing I do is attach my lips to his in a loving kiss.

"Well I love you too, dumbass,"