16. Home

Shadam because it is the tea!

This was requested by Artekaii! Thank you for the suggestion!

Shiro's Pov

I can't believe we're going home. I am so excited to see Adam! I miss him so much, going on that mission was so painful to the both of us.

"Keith! Keith look!" Lance exclaimed, bouncing excitedly as his boyfriend responded.

I looked ahead of me to see the wonderful blue globe that was home. Excitedly, I press the gas a little more and speed towards the planet. Everyone follows behind, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk racing ahead of me to get to Earth. I know they miss their families. Me and Keith don't really have families on Earth, but just being able to see our friends is more then enough for us.

As we grow near to our home, Pidge sends down a message. Instantly, the Garrison responds, and Matt, Sam, Adam, and Iverson pop up on my lions screen.

I stare at Adam. He looks amazing still, but he has a scar on his face, across his eye and another on his forearm. I stare worridly at him, knowing he couldn't see me.

"Hi dad, bro," Pidge says before speaking to Adam and Iverson, "I am Pidge Gunderson, and this is Lance McClain, Keith Kogan, Hunk Garret, and Takesh-"

Adam cut the small teen off. "Takashi Shirogane?!" He said hopefully. Pidge nodded.

"Shiro, I'm sending you the camera," She said and another screen appeared in my lion. It was my face. I waved shyly and blushed at Adam. He waved back.

"Takashi, we haven't seen you in ages!" Iverson says gruffly and I nod.

"Yeah. Space has a tendency to kidnap you and make you fight fluffy, angry, purple cat people," I say sarcastically.

I know, I know, not Shiro's personality but I really wanted to say that right now, I don't know why....

Adam laughed but Iverson just sighed.

We landed on the planet and four hours of interrogation later, I got to go home with my team and Adam. All of the teens went to bed, but me and Adam stayed in the living room.

"Adam, I am so sorry," I rushed out and a tear streaked my cheek. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too Takashi.... I shouldn't have overreacted, I'm so sorry," He looks down and I rest my metal hand on his own hand. "What? Why is your hand made of metal...? Your whole arm?!"

I sighed. "It's.... A long story..." After I had explained my story of space, I asked him about his two new scars.

"Oh.... I was in an aircraft accident, but I'm fine. But thats not important," He replied, looking up at me.

"Adam, it's important because it's you. But if you say your fine now, I'm only going to worry about it a lot," I smile and he laughs.

"God, I missed you Takashi. My life was so boring without you," He said and leaned over, cuddling into my chest.

"I missed you too, baby," I kissed the top of his head and he snuggled closer to me. We fell asleep like that and woke up to Pidge taking pictures for her "Shadam Shipping Shrine TM".