5. Crop Top (Fluff)

"Keith, I think you would look good in a crop top!" Lance exclaimed, skipping up to Keith, Shiro and Allura after training. He was carrying a small bundle of cloth and his cheeks dusted with a light pink.

"A... what?! A crop top! Are you insane!" Keith raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"... Yes, yes I am!" Lance held up a red and white crop top with the Voltron symbol on it. Keith sighed, grabbing the garment and headed towards his room. Lance blushed scarlet. "I didn't think he actually would!"

Allura laughed. "You like him don't you?" She asked, although it was obvious. Lance's face flushed deeper and he looked down. "You two would make a great couple," she added and Lance motioned her off. She laughed and walked out. Lance waited for Keith. Finally, Keith's door opened.

"Well, how do I look?" Keith stepped out and posed for Lance. Lance looked up and, if at all possible, his face turned a deeper red. Shiro laughed and left as well, leaving the two teenage boys alone.

"You look beautiful..." Lance sighed in admiration, marvelling at the other boys toned stomach. Besides the crop top, he wore skinny jeans that rode low on his hips, allowing Lance a very nice view of his v-line. Lance could see himself rubbing his hands over those defined muscles. Lance felt himself get slightly hard and crossed his hands in front of himself.

Keith snapped his fingers, and Lance out of his trance. Lance tried to calm his beating heart but failed. It only sped up as Keith posed once more.

"Well good. Anyways, why'd you want me to wear this?" He asked.

"Umm..." Keith walked up and placed a tentative, slightly shakey hand on Lance's shoulder.

"Lance its okay if you like me. I like you too," he said just as Lances face had returned to a *normal* color. Lances cheeks were now bright red again. He looked down at his shoes as if they were the most interesting things in the world.

"Really?" His voice was light and nervous. Keith rubbed his hand against the Cuban boys cheek softly. He felt the heat from his skin, and he could practically see the nervousness radiating of of him. Keith felt the butterflies in his stomach release as he lifted Lances head up. Lance worriedly looked into Keith's eyes. Keith smiled and pressed his lips into Lances. Lance's eyes widened. His crush of four years was kissing him! On the lips! Oh it couldn't get any better...

"Lance... I think I love you," Keith breathes, Lance was wrong. It could get better...