8. Fogged Mind, Heart Full (Smut)

Credit to author: Bleusarcelle on tumblr

"L-Lance." Keith pants as the brunet drops a trail of kisses all over his neck, pressing his lips harder just below his earlobe making Keith to shiver unexpectedly, "L-Lance -!"

"Sh." Lance shushes gently against his skin and Keith can feel the grin he's wearing.

"Stop teasing, you ass." Keith grunts, pushing his hips forward and groaning in frustration when Lance's hands on his hips pushes him away, "Come on!"

Lance chuckles and Keith suck in a breath when Lance's hands move slowly down until they are cupping his ass.

"You're so bossy." Lance mumbles, his voice hoarse and husky against Keith's skin, "I love it."

Keith whines as he wraps his arms around Lance's arms and brings him close, trying to get as much skin contact as he can through the clothes, "P-Please."

"Ah." Lance breaths out, biting on Keith's collar bone and smirking when he feels the gasp his boyfriend makes in his lips, "There we go."

In a quick move, Lance picks him up and Keith's legs automatically wraps themselves around the brunet's waist as Lance press his back against the wall.

"Let's see how much stamina you're made of, babe." Lance whispers against Keith's lips and Keith doesn't lose a second before he smashes his lips against Lance's.